21: Cave

At about nine o'clock in the evening, there was another aftershock, and several cats and dogs were hit by rocks falling off the mountain.

  The greening in Y City is well maintained. The mountains here are basically full of trees, and only a few places have been built with cement roads.

  In this case, the possibility of landslides due to earthquakes is unlikely, but earthquakes have occurred in places like Y City where there were no earthquakes before. No one in the cats or dogs dares to rely on the knowledge passed down by their elders to judge this incident. matter.

  Feng Nian took them away from the position close to the mountains.

  There were a total of four aftershocks that night before the movement completely stopped. The sky had begun to get brighter, and they urgently needed a place to hide from the sun.

  It is not easy for them to survive during the hot day, let alone rushing outside.

  The black cat walking at the front stopped and asked the big fat orange closest to him, "Has it been a long time since there was any shock?"

  Big Fat Orange nodded.

  Feng Nian looked at the mountain not far away from their team, swung his tail, and said to everyone: "Rest, take the time to eat, we will go up the mountain before dawn."

  They will not be able to enter human territory for a short period of time. The best place to rest now is in the mountains.

  The black cat is the leader, and everyone listens to what it says. The members of the dog gang don't have any objections under Hutch's attitude of obeying the black cat's instructions.

  As soon as everyone stopped, they first looked for a place to go to the toilet.

  In order to prevent other animals from discovering their whereabouts, dogs also bury their urine and feces like cats.

  Xu Ning followed Ruirui to the toilet, and then came to find the black cat who had quickly patrolled and returned to his original position.

  The two cats did not compete with other cats for cat food. They took canned food and cat food out of the space. In the meantime, Ruirui came over and took several cans from Xu Ning and said they would be given to his friends. Zong Bai said Stuffed ten cans together and asked Rarity to share them with the other cats.

  Ruirui couldn't bring so many cans and went back to call the cat. When she came back, the black cat had followed Xu Ning to a place far away to eat.

  After repairing it for more than half an hour, Xu Ning got up and threw out some things they didn't need in the space, making some space and put the two groups of quilts in.

  There is no specific path up the mountain here. Cats are nimble and can walk easily. It is much more difficult for dogs to go up, not to mention that they are carrying heavy objects on their bodies.

  Feng Nian walked at the back and tried to lift them up, but found that with his current strength, it was still very difficult to lift so many dogs at once.

  Xu Ning thought for a while and suggested to Feng Nian: "Let the fast cats go up to find the sleeping cave. If they find it, I will go over and make some space, and then put the dog's things in the space, so that they can go up by themselves." "

  The slope is 30 to 40 degrees, and there are many places to borrow strength in the middle. With the skills of these dogs, it is not difficult to go up without carrying heavy objects.