47: Continuous Heavy Rain

Rain once again surrounded the whole world, and everyone in Cat Cave and Dog Cave fell into silence.

  This rain lasted much longer than the previous heavy rains.

  The cats and dogs in the cave were so imprisoned that they often ran out to play when the rain was light, and then came back in the face of heavy rain.

  Cats and dogs with mutated abilities were fine, but several cats and dogs that had not yet mutated became sick with colds.

  Xu Ning woke up and learned that a cat had a cold. He quickly dug out the bottle of cold medicine that he had taken before and asked Feng Nian to take it for the cat to eat. He got off the platform and prepared to cook some meat.

  Maybe cats are used to eating raw meat, but cooked food will always have an irreplaceable place in Xu Ning's heart, and it's also good to drink something hot.

Xu Ning's own space power was not yet able to be used like an arm like Feng Nian, so it was watching from the side, directing Feng Nian to work.

  Compared with sealing the year without knowing whether it is suitable or not, and carefully adding seasonings, Xu Ning has to be much bolder.

  Before the meat was put into the pot, Xu Ning poured some in, mixed it evenly with a spoon, and made sure that every piece of meat was covered with seasonings. Then he put it in the pot and stir-fried it, then added water to stew.

  "Boss, the German Shepherd from the Dog Gang is here."

  A cat quietly appeared inside and said to the black cat who was being directed by the little white cat.

  Feng Nian's movements of controlling the stirring of the supernatural power remained unchanged. He turned his head and asked strangely under the gaze of the cats: "What are you doing here?"

  The cat asked about this before he came in, and said directly: "There are also dogs in the dog gang who are sick, and they want to borrow Ning Ning's medicine."

  It was said that it was a loan, but the Dog Gang could not repay the medicine. The most they could do was to use prey to repay it when the weather improved.

  Xu Ning's little brows furrowed, and a bad guess arose in his heart, but looking at the cats around him who could be satisfied with a meal of fresh food, he didn't express his guess at this time.

  The German Shepherd was still waiting for the medicine, so Xu Ning went out with the black cat to meet it.

  On the way, Xu Ning asked Black Cat: "Nian, are there any dogs in the Dog Gang who have the same powers as you and can use those tools?"

  Feng Nian thought: "Yes, there is a Jingba in the team. His power is to control plants. He often used tree vines to get things."

  Hearing this, Xu Ning breathed a sigh of relief, "In that case, let's go to the dog cave together and put some food for them."

  Feng Nian reminded Mao Mao, "No dog in the Dog Gang has fire powers."

  The fear of fire is engraved in the genes of animals. It is difficult for the dog gang to find an animal that awakens fire powers, let alone one that has the ability to awaken dogs.

  Xu Ning had already thought of this, and she felt a little proud and said, "If that dog is really that good at controlling plants, I can give it a lighter and let them light their own fire."

  Human things are really convenient.

  Feng Nian thought for a moment and felt that using a human lighter was not difficult according to the Jingba's control ability.