07: Disgusting Humans

The dogs that were almost carrying something on their backs exited the store one after another, making room for the dogs behind who had not yet carried anything on their backs.

  Seeing the kittens hitting the back of their heads with their busy feet, Xu Ning ran to some things that were not very heavy, holding a bag of things in his mouth, and wanted to put it on the back of a small dog.

  It has observed that the things on the little dog's back are basically this kind of small bag. This bag of things should not slide down when put on it.

  Noticing its movements, Big Fat Orange ran over and said, "Ningning, put it in a bag and let the big dog carry it."

  Xu Ning blinked and said, "But I can still put the dog on my back."

  "It was injured while hunting some time ago, and it will easily feel uncomfortable if it is released too much." Big Fat Orange said.

  "oh."

  Xu Ning nodded obediently and curiously looked over the dog's body. He didn't see any injuries. He couldn't help but worry about whether it was internal injuries.

  Seeing Xu Ning obediently go to find the bag, Big Fat Orange breathed a sigh of relief.

  It whispered to the dog that originally wanted to get up, but then lay down when it saw Xu Ning coming over with something in its mouth: "Little cub, you can't tell the pregnancy status yet, don't mind."

  The dog smiled and said, "That's why I stopped because it was cute. If it were you, I would have slapped it."

  The big orange cat's beard trembled, and he hummed: "If you hadn't carried the cub now, do you think the fat man would have beaten you?"

  "You just have to take advantage of the moment to enjoy your mouth."

  The short-legged puppy smiled proudly, swung its tail and turned around to leave.

  Unaware of the conversation happening behind her, Xu Ning held the small bag in her mouth and found the shopping bag in the store. He pulled off the shopping bag, put the small bag in, and ran back dragging the shopping bag.

  When passing by a pile of good-looking small commodities, he stopped, opened the mouth of the shopping bag, picked up the small commodities and put them inside.

  When it's almost done, randomly select a big dog without a bag in its mouth and run towards it.

  "Big dog, can you hold this?"

  Xu Ning was looking for a big golden retriever, which seemed to have a good personality. It didn't have to worry about the other party's behavior of not being able to control its strength temporarily.

  The golden retriever had been keeping his eyes on Xu Ning when he was collecting small commodities. Now he came over to ask, and the golden retriever naturally had no reason to refuse.

  Listening to the barking of cats and dogs inside, Hutch smiled and said, "They must have taken a lot of food in there."

  There are many pet cats and dogs in the Cat Gang and Dog Gang. Although they are now accustomed to eating what they hunt, they will also be interested in the snacks they often ate when they were young.

  In the past, they could endure it only because they could not survive on their own. Now that both sides are acting together, Hutch doesn't believe that they can endure it.

  Feng Nian kicked his ears with his hind legs and said, "As long as you can take it back, let them do it."

  "You are too indulgent to them." Hutch curled his lips.