75: See you soon

Returning to the mountain meant returning to the battlefield where they had the upper hand. The three of them didn't care if there were humans following behind them.

  Until nightfall, Xu Ning wrote down the address on the back of the photo, and took Feng Nian and Axue into the town again like thieves. The patrols in this town are becoming more intensive and vigilant every time. The three of them just rely on not taking the usual route, otherwise they may not be caught directly by humans.

  On this day, the roofs of many houses in the town suffered unbearable pain.

  When A-Xue stepped on the tiles for the seventh time, Xu Ning began to change his route and shuttled through various alleys. If he encountered a human in front of him, he would take another route.

  This made the route a lot longer, but they were not in a hurry. After searching for more than three to four hours, they finally found the location of Suisui's owner's house.

  There were no lights in the second-floor building. Xu Ning looked at Ah Xue and asked him to hide in the dark. He and Feng Nian walked through the iron gate together. The family was really kind to Sui Sui. They even opened a pushable door at the front door to let Sui Sui enter and exit the house.

  Xu Ning looked at the time and the darkness in the room. He felt that they couldn't wake up the owner even if they knocked on the door, so he went in through the small door with Feng Nian.

  One black and one white kitten tiptoed around the house. The moonlight shone in through the window from outside, illuminating their whereabouts clearly.

  Most of the rooms on the first floor were used to store things. The two cats found nothing on the first floor before heading towards the second floor. The number of rooms upstairs was about the same as that downstairs. Xu Ning and Feng Nian heard obvious breathing sounds in several rooms and ran straight away.

  Fortunately, this family did not have the habit of locking the door when sleeping, so the two cats quickly found the room where the man slept.

  Xu Ning looked at the layout of the room and didn't see the hostess's supplies. He thought about it and put the photo on the table and pressed it down with something.

  "Nian, we locked the door to the room and went out through the window."

  If the photo is seen and thrown away by other people in the family, Sui Sui and his master will have to be played by fate again.

  Feng Nian didn't ask, controlled his powers to lock the door of the room, and took Xu Ning out of the window.

  When standing on the window sill, he could just see the snow leopard on the other side looking away. Axue didn't know what he saw and was very nervous. Xu Ning and Feng Nian didn't delay anymore and jumped directly from upstairs. Go down, climb over the wall of the house and rush to Ashue.

  "The human team will come this way again." Ashue said quickly.

  Human beings have been patrolling, and it is normal for people to come and go, but according to Ashue, it may not be that humans are gathering for a purpose.

  Xu Ning heard the loud noise nearby and said, "Let's go, rush out."

  They ran directly towards the road closest to Mao Dog Mountain. It was not known whether it was luck or the speed of their departure, so they did not hit the humans rushing towards them along the way.

  Avoiding the position of the fence, the three went directly into the mountain and returned to Cat and Dog Mountain from the mountain.

  In the town, every family is home.