95: Today is a good day~

Fat and tender bamboo rat meat is a delicacy whether eaten raw or cooked. Cats have grown up and are no longer at the age to make a choice. Of course they want both.

  Behind the greedy kitten, of course, there is a big cat who is only willing to satisfy it everywhere.

  Feng Nian took the bamboo rat to the fire with Xu Ning. He first divided the meat into two halves, one part for Mr. Xu Ning to eat, and the other half was cut into thin slices and marinated with seasonings.

  Xu Ning lowered his head and ate the delicious bamboo rat meat to satisfy his craving. Then he watched Feng Nian busy attentively. When Feng Nian marinated the bamboo rat meat, he happily pushed the meat in front of Feng Nian and signaled. Eat it together.

  Feng Nian looked at the plump bamboo rat meat in front of him, and then at the white cat that came over expectantly. He lowered his head and took a small bite without refusing.

  "Ning Ning, eat more. I ate some dried meat before going out. I'm not hungry yet."

  Xu Ning didn't doubt Feng Nian's words. He lowered his head and ate seriously. While Xu Ning was eating, Feng Nian estimated the time in his mind and put the bamboo rat meat slices on the fire to roast. When the aroma wafted out, he gave Xu Ning Put it next to you.

  The texture of grilled bamboo rat meat is certainly different from the raw meat that is almost frozen in the cold winter. After Xu Ning ate the barbecue slices in one bite, he no longer wanted to chew the cold meat that had frozen his teeth.

  Seeing it like this, Feng Nian ate most of the raw meat, divided the rest into pieces, and began to marinate and grill it as well.

  Xu Ning was fed more than half of the barbecue slices. When Feng Nian put down a piece of meat in front of him again, he kept saying: "I can't eat anymore. I can't eat anymore."

  Hearing this, the big black cat in front of it frowned seriously and asked, "Ning Ning, are you feeling uncomfortable in any way?"

  Xu Ning was caught off guard by this question, and asked confusedly: "What's wrong?"

  Feng Nian looked at the meat still roasting on the fire, then looked at Xu Ning, and said sincerely: "Ning Ning, you eat a lot less than before. Speaking of which, you haven't eaten much in the past few days. All lost weight."

  Xu Ning:! ! !

  What Xu Ning likes most is his chubby appearance. Now that Feng Nian said that he has lost weight, it is like being struck by lightning. While he was rummaging around for a mirror in the space, he did not forget to mutter: "I have lost weight these days. I'm full, and I don't feel any discomfort at all. Did you read it wrong, Feng Nian?"

  Feng Nian shook his head seriously, "You really eat less than before. You could eat more than half of such a big bamboo rat before, but today you haven't eaten half yet. I asked Ah when I got up in the morning. Fat, it also says you seem to have lost weight."

  Xu Ning looked at the chubby and beautiful big white cat in the mirror with confused eyes.

  "Yes, yes?"

  That's definitely not the case.

  But on weekdays, the white cat strictly controls his diet and does not eat too much. He insists on maintaining a body that is cute and fat, not fat and deformed. Feng Nian had to lie a few times if he wanted the kitten to make him fatter.

  Its tone was serious, "You don't look good now just because your fur is very long. I confirmed it when I hugged you last night. You have lost a lot of weight."