38: A Beautiful Day

The black cat's body was a little stiff, and it didn't know what to say while holding the kitten.

  We can't let the kitten continue to dream, right? It's so pitiful to cry.

  Feng Nian lowered his head and purred from his throat to comfort the kitten. It asked, "What did Ning Ning dream about? Why is she crying so sadly?"

  Xu Ning was still in a dream at this moment. When she heard its question, she vaguely told her dream.

  "You're gone, I didn't meet you... I'm hungry... It's so dangerous outside... I'm so tired..."

  Its voice was vague, describing the contents of its nightmare.

  Black Cat felt a pain in his heart. The kitten was obviously frightened by his sudden drowsiness. The gratitude he originally felt for the space that made his powers stronger disappeared under the accusation of the kitten.

  Its strength can be gradually improved, as long as its Ning Ning is happy.

  Feng Nian gently hugged Xu Ning and gently woke him up from the nightmare.

  When Xu Ning heard Feng Nian's voice, he pulled himself out of his sadness in a daze and raised his head to look at the cat surrounding him.

  The familiar big black cat, the familiar cat face, even the scars on it are exactly the same. The only difference is that the pair of green eyes are looking at it intently.

  Xu Ning looked at the black cat in a daze and saw it speak with a smile: "Ning Ning doesn't recognize me anymore?"

  Xu Ning ignored its joke, put herself close to Feng Nian's face, sniffed it carefully, and stared into its eyes for a while, finally confirming that Feng Nian was awake.

  "You're awake! You're finally awake oooooooo!"

  "You've been sleeping for six days oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

  Special skill - the kitten bursts into tears.

  Feng Nian was desperate. Why was he crying again? If he kept crying like this, he would get sick. "My voice is hoarse. If I don't cry, I won't look good if I cry."

  Xu Ning ignored it and let out tears in one breath. Xu Ning sobbed and washed his face, but he did not forget to ask: "Why don't you wake up even after sleeping? Everyone is so worried about you."

  Feng Nian told it about his entry into another dimension. Xu Ning breathed a sigh of relief and said, "It should be that your superpower has been promoted."

  Feng Nian looked at the wet hair on its face and didn't want to enter that space anymore. It was clinging to Xu Ning, "It makes my Ning Ning so worried and scared, so I won't go in."

  Xu Ning grabbed its face speechlessly, "This is not under your control. As long as I know, I won't be so worried in the future."

  "I don't want to see you cry." Feng Nian snorted.

  Xu Ning pressed her paw hard, "I'm not a crybaby. How could I still cry when I know the reason?"

  Feng Nian was right and justified, "You've even cried when you were bitten by a flea!"

  Xu Ning:! ! !

  "No, no, no, you almost forgot! How could I cry after being bitten by a flea!"

  Feng Nian let Xu Ning scratch his face and refused to change his words, "You just have it. Ning Ning is a little crybaby, crybaby Ning Ning."

  Xu Ning: So angry!