49: New Action

It turns out that there are not so many good things, but they are not the targets of a swarm of bad things, these weak kittens and puppies.

  After three or four days, most of the patients in Maodong and Goudong had recovered. Only a few who had been severely ill before had not recovered, and only had some minor coughs and runny noses.

  Everyone is safe, which is the best news on Cat and Dog Mountain.

  Not two days later, the rain stopped, the sun climbed up from the mountains, and the temperature this time was much calmer than before.

  Seeing the sun coming out, the tents in the two caves were opened to both sides, allowing the wind and sun to enter the caves.

  The hunting teams continued one after another, and Xu Ning and Feng Nian harvested a lot of food at home, all in order to return what they had taken out before.

  At around two o'clock in the afternoon, the cats and dogs, which were too scorched by the warm sun to move, finally got up from the ground and went hunting one after another.

  Feng Nian came back with the prey in his mouth. He looked around but didn't see his little white cat.

  Just when it was about to ask the other cats, a small snort came from above its head.

  Feng Nian raised his head.

  The little white cat was hiding in the tree, with its tail hanging out and wagging slightly.

  After confirming that it had discovered him, Xu Ning poked a head out of the leaves and said, "Come up here, it's so comfortable here!"

  Feng Nian tilted his head in confusion and quickly climbed up the tree with the prey he had caught. When it approached Xu Ning in the tree, it discovered that Xu Ning had placed a cat nest here, hidden behind layers of leaves.

  The color of the cat's nest is relatively dark, and it is inconspicuous among the dark green leaves.

  Entering the cat's nest, the branches on the side where the sun shines have been removed by the kitten, and the sunlight just falls on the nest.

  When Feng Nian was stunned, Xu Ning quickly placed a plate in the nest, and when Feng Nian stepped into the nest, he asked him to place the prey on the plate.

  There was a soft nest under their feet, and the sun above their heads made the cats' bones soft. After eating and drinking, the two cats were unwilling to move and just lay down on the spot.

  The black cat and the white cat intertwined and fell asleep after only a few minutes of licking their fur.

  In a daze, he would even stand up, hug the other person, and give him a lick, but it was only one mouthful.

  Night fell in the middle of sleep, Feng Nian got up quietly, and went down to discuss going to the town with other cats and dogs.

  After being able to use human things, the convenience those items brought to them was visible to the naked eye, and Feng Nian felt that they could clean up a few more human territories.

  Maomao thought it was quite fun, and Feng Nian's attitude was to move forward, so naturally he voted unanimously. Some of the Dog Gang were reluctant, but they were concerned about the newly born cubs, so the minority obeyed the majority.

  That night, as soon as Xu Ning got up, she was carried away by a large group of cats and dogs towards a large cave on the mountain.

  When they arrived, the cave was already busy.