84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly

Xu Ning noticed their movements and quickly left the fire, walking towards the little ones first.

  You guys don't know how high the sky is, so don't fall into the fire when the time comes.

  Feng Nian, who had just been able to chat with the kitten for a while:...

  After the cub is born next year, he must take the kitten out to live! What are you doing with other guys' babies every day!

  The black cat sighed helplessly. After all, he still didn't stop the kitten from playing with the milk dog.

  There are a total of eleven dogs in these two batches. One big one died before, and now there are ten puppies. Although they are said to be two batches, there is actually not much age difference between them, but their body shapes seem to be almost a month different.

  Xu Ning's method of teasing the puppies was to take out the balls in the space and throw them in different directions. The six larger dogs quickly turned around and went out to pick up the balls.

  As for the remaining four little guys, these four were still staggering when walking. If they were unsteady, they would fall on their faces to the ground. They groaned and couldn't get up for a long time.

  Xu Ning didn't dare to take them to play any running games. He took out the automatic cat teaser made by humans from the space. After turning on the battery switch, he sat in the middle and pressed down on the toys, allowing them to reach the hanging ones. A cat teasing stick.

  Cats like cat-teasing sticks, and dogs are no less willing to give in. It's just that big dogs are more destructive. A cat-teasing stick is not enough for them to play with for ten minutes, so this kind of toy is not suitable for them.

  On the other hand, it is a cute little puppy. It takes an hour or two to grind down the slightly harder dog biscuits before it is finished.

  Xu Ning likes little puppies that are not destructive. They can only wet a small area when licking a cat's fur.

  Cute~

  It was this that allowed Xu Ning to take out his beloved little toy.

  Other cats and dogs don't have this kind of electric toys. They are too destructive and they can't play with them. After dismantling several of them, Xu Ning only gives them a few every month.

  This month's toys have been dismantled, and they can only watch the pampered puppy playing with the toys.

  I'm tired of saying the word "envy".

  Xu Ning swung his big tail and saw the little cubs fluttering their front paws and hugging the cat stick before falling to the ground and biting the fur on it. The cat's face was full of aunt's smile.

  Seeing them biting happily, Xu Ning moved her paws and took the cat teasing stick out of their mouths with a little effort.

  The free cat teasing stick is swaying in the air under the control of electricity, seducing the eyes of puppies. The enthusiasm of the little guys that had just calmed down was suddenly aroused, and their big round eyes looked seriously at the cat teasing stick swinging in the air.

  Seeing how serious they were looking at them, the white cat curled up its paws and started shaking vigorously.

  Little milk dog:! ! !

  The little puppies jumped up and pounced on the shaking cat stick. At this time, the dogs who went to pick up the ball also came back over many obstacles, shaking their heads and wagging their tails.