66: I don't know what to call it

"Ning Ning!"

Before Xu Ning could think of anything, Big Fat Orange's anxious and worried voice could be heard under the tree.

  Xu Ning looked down and found that not only Big Fat Orange, Sanhua German Shepherd Hatch, and even Aisen were here. The five cats and dogs were relieved when they saw Xu Ning and Qiqi staying together. They were on top of the tree and at a certain distance from the foot of the mountain, so they were naturally safe.

  "Ning Ning Qiqi, come down quickly. Let's go back to the big cave first." Aisen said.

  Xu Ning looked at the direction at the foot of the mountain and said, "Gao Fei went to eavesdrop on what the humans said. Let's wait a little longer."

  Hutch frowned, "Ning Ning, Gao Fei can fly and nothing will happen to him. You and Qiqi go back to the cave first. I'll wait here for him to come back."

  Xu Ning dragged himself down the tree, not forgetting to say: "It doesn't matter. If those humans didn't go up the mountain at that time, they wouldn't be able to come up in a short time."

  Moreover, one person died, and other people who tried to hunt them on the mountain also suffered many injuries. Even if those wounds were not life-threatening, they took the people away first because of the possibility of infection.

  Putting people's lives first is not just talk.

  Hutch and the others still felt that Xu Ning's words were unreliable, but since it wanted to stay, it didn't matter. It was so far away and they were all here, so they weren't particularly afraid of humans.

  Qiqi had already fixed it on the tree with vines. He jumped into the tangled pile of vines and descended much faster than Xu Ning.

  A group of cats and dogs waited in place for a long time. When it was getting dark, Gao Fei flew back from the big tree at the foot of the mountain. When he landed on the German Shepherd's shoulder, he was still mumbling these things.

  Without waiting for Xu Ning to ask, it began to repeat what it remembered.

  "Kill the cats and dogs and eat the meat."

  "No, you violated it...go back and accept it...you are not allowed to go up the mountain casually in the future."

  "My father is..."

  "No matter who your father is...the rules..."

  Gao Fei remembered the content intermittently, and it also knew a little bit of human words. A fierce quarrel had just broken out at the foot of the mountain. It was not easy to remember these. Many of them simply used bird language to imitate human happenings.

  A group of cats and dogs walked back again and again while listening to it, their heads feeling dizzy.

  Xu Ning barely grasped the key points and breathed a sigh of relief after Gao Fei stopped, "Human troops shouldn't come up the mountain to cause trouble for us. If they don't come, we will be much safer."

  "Isn't it the same? Today, the group of humans were beaten to the point of rolling around, and other humans must be too." Sanhua was full of confidence.

  Amused by its words, Xu Ning was happy for a while before saying: "It's different. The human army is much more powerful than ordinary humans."

  It thought of a metaphor, "It's like you are competing with cats and dogs without special powers."

  Sanhua was surprised, "Do humans also have superpowers?"

  "Well, that's not what I meant. I just said that they are powerful." Xu Ning paused and added: "The evolution of the world cannot leave behind humans. Sooner or later, they will also have superpowers, or some people already have them, but they have not allowed other humans to Or the animals know."