61: New Crisis

Having said that, Xu Ning told everyone about Sui Sui in the evening, and said that if any cat or dog finds Sui Sui, the reward from humans will be their own.

  Everyone has kept this in mind, but now they are in full swing for the winter, and no one can encounter Suisui who doesn't know which mountain he has gone to.

  Xu Ning Fengnian and Qiqi worked hard for four or five days, cutting down more than a dozen large trees and covering all areas with large areas of sunlight with wood, hoping to dry the wood before winter came.

  On top of the wood, there are rounds of meat pieces one after another. The meat pieces of varying thicknesses are all food hunted in just a few days.

  This morning, as soon as Xu Ning crawled out of the nest, she couldn't help but shiver.

  The temperature dropped again.

  The temperature was in the 30s a few days ago, but now it's probably only around 20 degrees outside, making the inside of the cave seem colder.

  Feng Nian happened to come back with today's breakfast. When he saw Xu Ning shivering, he said, "The temperature has dropped a lot today. It's okay outside. Many cats have a little cold when they wake up in the morning, and dogs are about the same."

  Xu Ning lowered his head to eat and asked, "Are we going to move to a big cave?"

  Big caves are much drier than cat caves and dog caves, and the big caves that have been almost renovated will be more comfortable.

  Feng Nian shook his head and nodded.

  "I originally discussed with Hutch to let them move there first, but the dog gang gave birth to the two silent female dogs yesterday, and they will not be able to move their nest for a while."

  It ate its breakfast, "They can't leave, and we can't all evacuate here, so I plan to let the cats and dogs who don't have super powers live up there first, and take care of the food and firewood hanging there."

  "That's okay, so you don't get sick down here." Xu Ning said.

  Feng Nian looked at the little white cat eating seriously, and nuzzled the side of its face.

  "One more thing." Feng Nian retracted his action, "It seems that because of the supernatural power, we are eating more and more food. The portion of food they hunt is not enough for us to last through the winter."

  Xu Ning suddenly raised his head when he realized what Feng Nian was going to say.

  "I plan to go a little further and see if I can catch two animals with special powers." Feng Nian's tone was firm, and it was obvious that he had been thinking about this idea for a long time.

  Xu Ning did not stop him, but just asked: "Can't you take me with you?"

  Feng Nian shook his head, "More and more humans are appearing here. Ningning, you need to watch here. Just think of it as sharing some of the responsibilities for me, okay?"

  Hearing this, Xu Ning said nothing.

  It really wants to say that it doesn't want to take on Feng Nian's responsibilities. It is just a kitten. There are so many responsibilities, and everyone is not Feng Nian's responsibilities.

  But it knew how soft-hearted Feng Nian was, and more and more cats and dogs gathered around it. When it became the leader, it regarded the safety of other cats and dogs as part of its own responsibility.