31: Town 01

The town is so large that a cat stepping into it is like a drop of water entering the ocean, without causing any waves.

  Stepping here, the three cats all looked at the little white cat.

  Xu Ning blinked in confusion. Why are you looking at the cat? No matter how much knowledge a cat has, he can't find his destination in a strange place!

 The architectural layout of this town is more ancient, with most of the important buildings in the center. Xu Ning hesitated and said, "Let's go to the middle and have a look."

  As long as there is a library in this town, the most likely place is in the central area.

  Most towns don't have any town libraries, but what makes Xu Ning hopeful is that the town looks very developed and the tourism industry is popular.

  Everywhere I walked by there were brochures for the town, and there were a dazzling array of shops. Xu Ning became more and more sure of his idea. In order to ensure tourists' experience, this kind of town with tourism as its core must not lack service facilities.

  As Xu Ning expected, before they reached the center of the town, Xu Ning saw the three characters "library" on top of a building.

  Xu Ning hugged the black cat's paws a little tighter and reminded it: "Nian, I saw the library."

  Feng Nian paused on the wall and looked in the direction pointed by the kitten. The three very conspicuous human characters were captured by it. Baili and Aisen, who were following quietly behind him, also looked over.

  "It's a bit far, should we change the route?" Bai Li asked Feng Nian.

  The road it talks about is of course not a road built by humans, but a road that belongs exclusively to cats. As outsiders, these three survival masters immediately found the cat road here.

  The other thing Baili said was that they randomly chose a path to move forward.

  The black cat's judgment was similar to its own. Hearing this, he raised his shoulder blades a few times, signaling Xu Ning to hug him tighter.

  Xu Ning hugged the black cat tightly without knowing why, and used strength on his back paws.

  The next moment, the black cat jumped directly from the two-meter-high wall, jumped up to the high wall less than three meters away without stopping, and then jumped off again.

  ! ! !

  Xu Ning turned around and found Aisen and Baili following them lightly.

  Ah, is this the stray cat's innate skill, or is it developed after having a superpower?

  Its dazed time did not last long. When the black cat jumped down from a five-meter-high building, Xu Ning got the answer and almost flashed his neck.

  With a specific destination in mind, they arrived there in just fifteen minutes.

  There were not many residents in the center of the town, and it was not completely dark yet, so there was not a single human being visible.

  Four cats squatted side by side under the steps of the library, raising their heads to look at their destination.

  "How do we get in?" Eisen asked.

  Xu Ning asked them, "How did you get in?"

  Feng Nian answered it: "Cats don't easily enter human territory. If they are friendly humans, we will basically be invited in."