30: New Plan

He didn't expect the kitten to think so. Feng Nian made the whole cat stupid.

  It asked in a low voice: "Don't you like me like this?"

  Xu Ning blinked, buried his head in the black cat's cat, shook his head vigorously, and said in a sweet voice, "I like you to play with me, playing with a cat is so boring!"

  The black cat's pupils shrank slightly, and it apologized to the kitten apologetically.

  Hearing its apology, Xu Ning looked up in confusion, "Why are you apologizing?"

  "Cats shouldn't deceive kittens. They are what they are. It's wrong to deceive you." The black cat looked serious and admitted his mistake easily. "They said you would like me better if I look like that, so..."

  The subsequent words were silenced, and the kitten on it was shaking in its arms. The black cat nervously pulled at the kitten's paws that were covering its face, for fear that it would make the cat cry.

  Then......

  Nuo Da's smiling face appeared in front of the black cat.

  Seeing its stunned face, Xu Ning finally couldn't help but laughed out loud.

  After a long time, it calmed down and the cat lay on Feng Nian's body, "You are so cute, Nian, why are you so cute?"

  Feng Nian:......

  The people who said it was cute last time were the same group of humans who slurped at any cat they saw.

  But this is not important. It feels that its apology has become a joke to the kitten. Is it its previous behavior that is funny, or is it the apology that is funny?

  The black cat tugged at his thoughts. Sure enough, this behavior was still funny.

  Seeing the black cat shuddering, Xu Ning hurriedly said: "Feng Nian, your behavior is understandable. I also hope that I can be more in line with what you like in your heart! But it is really not good to lie to me!"

  "Really?" Black Cat asked dubiously.

  "Really, really, really!"

  Xu Ning nodded repeatedly and recited all the famous quotes about lovers that he had seen. Every sentence he praised was crazy about the black cat. He praised the innocent cat until his brain was confused and he replied to it in a daze. Got home.

  When she was lying in the nest, she was so sleepy that she couldn't even open her eyes. Xu Ning was still laughing at the stupid things the black cat did.

  *

  There were not many places to play in the mountains. Xu Ning took advantage of the black cat to go hunting and climbed up the tree with the help of a few friends.

  The scenery on the tree was very good. The dense leaves blocked the sun. Xu Ning jumped on the broad trunk for a few moments and saw a cicada lying on the trunk. It stretched out its paws and touched it carefully.

  The little cicada remained motionless.

  Xu Ning got closer and looked at the cicada with round eyes for a long time before realizing that it was just a cicada.

  Xu Ning:......

  Xu Ning tapped her ears in embarrassment and looked around as if nothing happened.

  "Ning Ning, come down for dinner."

  Feng Nian held a large bird of unknown species in his mouth and looked up at the kitten on the tree.