99: Zaizai in the dream

Xu Ning turned around in the tree hole with her big fluffy tail, and placed a layer of waterproof mat on top of the soft clothes.

  After doing this, Xu Ning placed the nest away from the small holes and entrances, leaning against the thick branches. The large and thick nest pressed a large pit into the newly laid soft ground.

  Xu Ning looked at the pressed slope and was stunned for a moment. He never expected that his nest was so heavy.

  Then you can't put the nest directly, otherwise when it rains later, the rainwater will soak the nest.

  Xu Ning put the nest and waterproof pad into the space, squatted on the spot and dug up the things in the space. There are actually quite a few that can be used, but most of them are very soft. Xu Ning searched for a while but couldn't find anything that felt hard.

  Unable to find suitable items for a while, Xu Ning could only put the waterproof pad and nest back, carefully climbed up the tree hole, and lay down in the small hole.

  It's for light transmission anyway, so just use something to block it.

  As soon as he thought of it, Xu Ning took out a transparent mobile phone soft mold from the space, fixed it on it with claws and marked the size to see if he could just block the hole.

  Feng Nian came back from hunting as fast as he could, and saw Xu Ning lying on the tree like this, with his two front paws not holding on to the surrounding tree trunks, but relying on his back paws to hook him. The whole cat was startled.

  It was afraid that it would scare the kitten if it approached directly, so it put down the prey in its mouth and carefully moved its steps from the other side to get under the kitten. With the help of the wind, it put its head out of Xu Ning's sight.

  "Ning Ning, what are you doing? It's easy to fall down like this!"

  The tree hole was not square. It happened that the position of the hole was slanted. Xu Ning could easily fall in without paying attention just by relying on his back paws.

  Xu Ning was startled by Feng Nian who suddenly came out. The soft model of the mobile phone that he was holding on to with his claws fell directly. Feng Nian quickly caught the soft model with his superpower, and at the same time, the wind power fell on Xu Ning's body. , and fixed some kittens that could not control themselves from sliding down.

  Xu Ning breathed a sigh of relief, and with Feng Nian's help, he returned to the top of the tree cave and said, "I want to stick this on the opening to prevent rainwater from entering the tree cave in the future."

  They are just two cats. They mess with the water in their nest every day on rainy days.

  After hearing what it said, Feng Nian also felt that it made sense. He asked: "How to use this thing? Can it be attached directly?"

  Of course that's not possible. The soft mold of the mobile phone is just affixed to the top of the phone. The stickiness of other places can be said to be zero. Xu Ning took out the tape and scissors from the space and looked at the big black cat expectantly with her beautiful blue eyes.

  The tape and scissors were still used by Feng Nian. He took what Xu Ning took out and moved closer to the cave. The force of the wind easily fit the soft mold to the position of the small hole.

 "Ning Ning, this one is a bit small, take out another piece."

  Xu Ning lay next to Black Cat and looked at it and said, "The soft mold can be separated, you just need to tear it apart."