42: Big black and white cat

The rain has fallen outside the cave, and the sound of raindrops hitting the leaves is not very noticeable inside, making the cats drowsy.

  Xu Ning's whole cat froze in place, its skin was hot, and the huge embarrassment almost overwhelmed it.

  The black cat blinked slowly and carefully moved away from Xu Ning. Its thick black tail turned around to block the area. Feng Nian came closer and touched Xu Ning's nose.

  "Ning Ning, you..."

  Feng Nian's voice was low, and it was obvious that he was also shocked by Xu Ning's actions just now.

  Xu Ning swallowed, turned around and buried his head under his belly, covering his ears tightly with his front paws, as if refusing to deal with the outside world.

  Seeing that the little white cat was shy, the heat on Feng Nian's face dissipated. It recalled the touch of the kitten's licking, and excitedly clung to the kitten, licking the fur with more force.

  "Ning Ning Ning Ning~"

  The black cat's voice was like honey, so sweet that it made the cat panic.

  Xu Ning felt that his skin was getting hotter and hotter. He stopped the black cat's voice and said, "Keep your voice down, the other cats are asleep."

The black cat looked at the pink and tender claws covering his mouth, blinked his green eyes, and stretched out his tongue to quickly lick it.

  Xu Ning:!

  Xu Ning's eyes widened in disbelief. The big black cat in front of him grinned wildly. Looking at it, Xu Ning wanted to wave his paws up to let it know what restraint meant.

  But think about the reasons why black cats are so rampant...

  The pink-tender paws curled up, and the little white cat retracted its paws decisively, turned around and ran into the nest, found an inner corner and rolled itself into a small ball.

  The black cat leisurely licked away the few raindrops on its fur before entering the nest.

  Hearing the movement behind him, Xu Ning purposely purred like he was asleep, not wanting to face the black cat's teasing after such an embarrassing incident.

  Feng Nian didn't care at all about Xu Ning's evasion.

  Xu Ning is still young now, so it's beyond Feng Nian's expectation that he can be shy.

  Cats don't have any embarrassing thoughts. It's not like they don't mate in broad daylight. It's just that after the superpower appeared, their brains were thinking about more and more things, so they had a little bit of this awareness.

  Kittens are worthy of learning human knowledge at a young age.

  Less than five months to go.

  Feng Nian counted the time in his mind and lay down around Xu Ning.

  As an animal, it is normal to worry about dirty things.

  "Boom!"

  "Boom!"

  There was thunder outside, and the resting animals were awakened by the sound.

  Xu Ning opened his eyes hazily and found that he had run into the arms of the black cat at some point. The thunder outside was getting louder and louder, and it sounded like it would hit their heads at any time, which made the cat's nerves tense.