29: Take a shower~

Today's meal is a fish.

  The black cat's body was wet. It seemed that he not only went down to the river to catch fish, but also took a bath in it.

  The lightbulb on Xu Ning's head lit up and she asked, "Feng Nian, can you take me to take a shower?"

  The black cat paused as he released the fish, "Don't you hate water?"

  Most cats hate water. When their fur becomes wet with water, they will feel uncomfortable all over. Sensitive cats may even go crazy.

  Oh, that's what humans call the stress response.

  Xu Ning tilted her head and said, "I don't hate it!"

  It said so, and the black cat naturally agreed to Xu Ning's request.

  What the black cat caught was a big grass carp. The grass carp in the mountains was very delicious. Xu Ning stopped after eating a small portion, licked his paws and washed his face.

  Feng Nian's eyes rested on the kitten's belly, making sure it was full. He lowered his head and finished the remaining half of the fish.

  *

  Since Feng Nian led the members of the Cat and Dog Gang to occupy this mountain, the aboriginal people here have given the mountain they live in a simple and straightforward name - Cat and Dog Mountain.

  The river on Maogu Mountain is at the junction with the low mountain next to it. There is a very steep and sloping ravine between the two mountains. To drink water, they have to go down the steep ravine to a peaceful area.

  Said to be a river, the water flow here is very small.

  Even Xu Ning's jumping ability can easily jump over.

  Xu Ning looked at the small stream of water in front of him, then thought back to the big grass carp he just ate, and said in a doubtful tone: "Nian, was your fish caught here?"

  Feng Nian was thinking about where it would be better for the kitten to enter the water. When he heard this, he said without raising his head: "No, the fish was caught in the mountain next door."

  There are no ponds or rivers in the black cat's territory on the mountain next door. The mountain it refers to here may only be territory they have never set foot on.

  Xu Ning frowned and said worriedly: "Nian, don't go to other mountains all the time. It's easy to run into danger."

  There are many real beasts in the mountains. Of course Xu Ning understands that Feng Nian is very powerful, but what if he encounters an animal that is more powerful than it? It doesn't want any accident to happen to the black cat.

  The lifespan of a cat is not long, and Xu Ning hopes to live a good life with it.

  Black Cat comforted Xu Ning, "Don't worry, I'm paying close attention. My powers are very powerful, aren't they?"

  Feng Nian is more vigilant than Xu Ning imagined. His kitten has not grown up yet, and there are still many places where he has not taken the kitten to play. How could he not take his own life to heart.

  Xu Ning looked at the black cat angrily, "If you pay more attention, can you avoid accidents?!!"

  No one can avoid accidents. Black Cat feels that its strength allows it to run elsewhere, but what if there is an existence there that it can't deal with? !

  Seeing the anxious and worried look on the kitten, the black cat opened his mouth without retorting. He admitted his mistake obediently and said he would never go there again. I made up my mind that next time I have a fight with an invading animal, I must take the kitten over to see its strength!