89: Another big cooling down

The light reflected from the snow is extremely uncomfortable for people's eyes. People who stay outside wear thick goggles to prevent eye damage.

  After leaving the guard lounge, Su Jianian asked in a low voice: "Captain, don't you need to worry about them?"

  Commander Wu shook his head and said, "These people will be accommodated far away. Report any movement in a timely manner."

  Su Jianian immediately understood the factors that Captain Wu was considering and took the order to leave.

  The group of people who suddenly came over were seriously injured, but they looked like they were used to it. This kind of person either has some criminal record before the end of the world, or he has experienced something after the end of the world.

  No matter which type they are, they all need to be vigilant about embankments.

  Strangers suddenly entered the town again, bringing a lot of fresh news to the residents of the town who rarely saw outsiders. This group of people get along well with the residents of the town and integrate quickly.

  Even the most vigilant women thought that no one was guarding them, and had no idea that everything they did was reported.

  There was a storm in the town, but there was silence and peace on Mao Dog Mountain.

  After confirming that the dangerous human had left, Xu Ning pressed the black cat under the quilt and rested for several days before giving up.

  Sanhua's frostbitten area has improved a lot, but the color of her skin is a bit strange. There is no problem when moving and running, so Xu Ning just lets it go.

  In the warm quilt, Xu Ning put his head on the black cat's belly, took out the tablet from the space, turned the sound to the minimum and played the game.

  Feng Nian slept in a daze, feeling a little light, and opened his closed eyes slightly to look at the white cat in his belly. The light on the screen was dimmed, probably for fear of waking it up from sleeping. Feng Nian thought for a moment, closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

Xu Ning didn't notice Feng Nian's awakening at all until the tablet's battery ran low. Xu Ning put the tablet into the space and started rubbing against the black cat's body.

  Feng Nian was not asleep to begin with. He quickly opened his eyes when he felt the kitten's nudge. He stretched lazily and hugged Xu Ning with his paws.

  "What's wrong, Ning Ning?"

  The black cat's voice was full of satisfaction after a good sleep. Xu Ning shook his ears unnaturally, feeling a little shy for no reason. He buried his head into the black cat's neck and said in a soft voice, "I'm hungry!"

  Xu Ning woke up for a long time and was already hungry. If it hadn't been for the black cat not waking up, he would have made a fuss and asked the black cat to eat with him.

  Feng Nian chuckled, hugged Xu Ning's body, and asked, "What do you want to eat? Do you want some fresh meat?"

  Xu Ning lay on Feng Nian's body and immediately dismissed its question, thinking: "Actually, if you want to eat biscuits, dried meat would be the best."

  The dried meat tastes very good and fragrant. Xu Ning can't help but salivate just thinking about it. There is actually dried meat in the space, but Feng Nian has been keeping it from eating these things...

  Feng Nian tilted his head and saw the kitten's greedy and eager eyes. He smiled helplessly and said, "If you really want to eat, just eat dried meat today, but you have to eat some meat later."