112: Storm

The wolves did not let the animals on Cat Dog Mountain struggle for too long. On a calm night, the wolves left the mountain where they had lived for a week and left in the direction Xu Ning and the others came from last year.

  The cats and dogs who were staring at them did not understand the thoughts of the wolves, but they left. For the big-hearted cats and dogs, this matter was over.

On this day, Xu Ning insisted on licking Feng Nian and refused to let Feng Nian move on his own.

  The two cats got into a fuss, and Xu Ning finally suppressed the big black cat's resistance. Just as he was about to start licking his fur, he was interrupted by a panicked voice.

  "Ning Ning! Ning Ning!"

  Gao Fei flapped his wings, and when he saw the noisy Xu Ning and the big black cat, he braked suddenly in mid-air and stopped steadily in front of Xu Ning and Feng Nian.

  The two cats looked at Gao Fei at the same time, "What happened? You are so anxious."

  "It's a big deal!" Gao Fei flapped his wings twice, "That pack of wolves is attacking human territory. Some birds said that when they were passing by, they saw human activities in the town below, so they rushed down to attack! "

  Xu Ning sat up suddenly and looked at Gao Fei with wide eyes, "What did you say?"

  Gao Fei wanted to repeat it, but Xu Ning quickly interrupted and asked: "How long has it been since this happened? What is the situation among humans now?"

  Gao Fei blinked his eyes, "It's been...about more than an hour, right? I don't know what the situation is. The bird just came back to tell me."

  It was said at the beginning that they should keep an eye on the wolves and not cause trouble in Cat and Dog Mountain, but it did not say that humans should also keep an eye on them. In other words, Gao Fei just happened to bump into someone and come back, otherwise the bird might not remember to tell Gao Fei about it.

  Feng Nian felt Xu Ning's anxiety, "Ning Ning, do you want to help humans?"

  Xu Ning was shouted back to his senses by Feng Nian's words, and after thinking for a moment, he said: "This matter actually has little to do with us, but it does have interests after all. If it were a human being, he would definitely rush over after knowing about this matter. Feng Nian, you Did you say we were going?"

  They are just a group of cats and dogs, and they do not need to act according to human rules in many things. Xu Ning has not yet learned his way of thinking, so he was so excited in the first place.

  Feng Nian thought for a while, "After all, our partners are human beings, so we should do things according to human habits."

  More than an hour has passed. They rushed over just to see the end of the scene. They didn't need to do anything. They just regarded it as a good sign to humans.

  Just do it.

  Feng Nian calmed Xu Ning down, went to find some cats and dogs, and planned to go shopping with humans.

  Xu Ning originally wanted to go with Feng Nian, but Feng Nian was worried about the baby in his belly and asked Xu Ning to stay at home to rest. As her belly got older, Xu Ning really didn't dare to go outside, so she stayed after being persuaded by Feng Nian.

  Feng Nian was not at home, and Xu Ning didn't want to eat anything else. When other cats and dogs asked him to eat, he simply refused their kindness.