46: Playing

Xu Ning was sick repeatedly for three or four days, and it rained for three or four days.

  When Xu Ning finally recovered from his illness, the rain outside gradually stopped, but the dark clouds still did not disperse.

  Without the protection of the cold rain, the cats in the cave couldn't resist the urge to go out and have fun. By the time Feng Nian was about to take Xu Ning out for a walk, there were only a few cats in the cave.

  Xu Ning's paws stepped on the wet ground, and the soft leaves absorbed the rainwater. It felt like stepping into the clouds, which made the cat feel playful.

  Xu Ning wagged his tail, bent his feet downward, and then jumped hard to a place in front that looked soft and easy to step on.

  The splash of water hit the black cat's face and landed just on the ferocious scar. Feng Nian had no choice but to shake off the water droplets on his face and watched the kitten jumping happily on the leaves.

  "Guji" "Guji" "Guji"

  The leaves made a strange sound when they were stepped on, which soon attracted the attention of other cats. Seeing the little white cat playing happily, some cats couldn't help but jump on the leaves.

  "Guji"

  The wonderful feeling of claws quickly attracted the cat's interest, and there was a cooing sound all around.

  In the forest, a group of cats jumped left and right, and in the dog's eyes, they were getting nervous again.

  Many cats behave like this. Dogs don't take it seriously. They only look at it twice and then go off to play with their friends.

  Feng Nian saw that they were having fun, and he tried to exert force with his paws. It felt very strange, but his depressed mood due to the kitten's illness in the past few days had relaxed a lot. Feng Nian stepped on the breasts twice and started jumping up and down.

Jumping and hopping, he suppressed the kitten that was running further and further away.

  Xu Ning felt that the fur on his belly began to be soaked with water, so he turned over and pressed his claws hard against the body of the big black cat that was getting closer and closer.

  "Nian~"

  The kitten's unhappy calls were like coquettishness, and the black cat, who had a bad taste in mind, didn't take it to heart at all.

  Feng Nian pressed down on the kitten and licked it hard back and forth on the face several times, moving his tongue towards the kitten's private parts.

  Xu Ning:! ! !

  The little white cat's fur exploded, like a beautiful dandelion.

  Dandelion tried hard to move her body, pulled herself out from under the big black cat, and ran out.

  Feng Nian waited for Dandelion to run out for a certain distance, then pressed down his body, rushed out, and quickly landed next to him.

  Xu Ning was so frightened that he jumped up, opened his two claws, and swung them directly to the black cat's face. If the claws hadn't been closed in time, there would have been a few more scars on the black cat's face.

  There was no damage to the pink and tender paw pads. As soon as Xu Ning landed, she changed direction and continued running.

  The two cats quickly left the cave and headed towards the location of the snow leopard next door.