41: Lipstick

The fabric of the tent is particularly rainproof and has a strong wind-blocking effect.

  Xu Ning asked Demu and Sanhua to tear open the tent bag with him and take out the contents.

  Putting away all the accessories of the tent, Xu Ning looked at the tent in front of him and preached: "Hang this thing at the entrance of the cave to block the wind and rain outside, so it won't be so cold inside. When you go in later, put a mat to block the cold air on the ground."

  It said, paused and said: "I also have a big cat nest in my space, which is enough for the puppy to sleep."

  Puppies don't have much fur on their bodies, and the effect of lying together for warmth is not very good. Newborn puppies basically rely on their mother's body temperature to survive.

  The rain came at the wrong time.

  Without talking for too long, Xu Ning directed Demu and Sanhua to plant thick branches on the cave.

  Both of these have special powers. Sanhua dug a relatively deep hole first, and Demu inserted thick branches firmly into it. He repeated this until the edge of the cave entrance was filled with branches before stopping.

  When Feng Nian heard that Xu Ning was coming to the dog cave, he was afraid that the kitten would be curious about the puppies and anger the bitch, so he hurried over slowly and saw Xu Ning directing De Mu and Sanhua to hang at the entrance of the strange cave that had been poked. Bu, his pace slowed down.

  "Ning Ning, what are you doing?"

  Hearing the familiar voice, Xu Ning said without looking back: "Put up a tent to protect yourself from the wind and rain."

  Thinking about how to increase the warmth, Xu Ning said excitedly: "How about we get one when we go back to Feng Nian? It's good to keep the wind out of the cave."

  Feng Nian shook his beard and said, "I'll get one if I have time."

  Cats can't work in heavy rain. Cats will feel very uncomfortable if they catch a cold.

  Xu Ning originally said it casually, but he was not disappointed when he heard the words.

  The quality of the tent is very good. The German Shepherd and Sanhua tents have just been set up together. It is a bit difficult to set them up.

  After Feng Nian asked Xu Ning how he wanted to arrange the tent, he directly used the wind to hold up the tent cloth, shake it open, make sure that the side with the zipper was in the direction of the cave entrance, and set it up to the entrance of the cave.

  The hole on this side of the dog hole is more protruding. After the tent is put up, the excess part can be placed at the back to prevent the wind from blowing in through the gap.

  Because of the shape of the tent, part of the lower part is off the ground.

  Xu Ning circled around and cut a section on both sides of the cave at the upper part, instructing Feng Nian to continue adjusting the tent to ensure that there were no gaps on the ground.

  The zipper of the tent was open, and the German Shepherd went in and out twice without any lag. He nodded at Xu Ning, who looked over with questioning eyes.

  After confirming that there was no problem here, Xu Ning led everyone to start digging the soil.

  Digging the soil is not a difficult task, and the dogs who have already finished carrying the meat saw their movements and came over to help, and soon a large hole was dug out on the side of the dog hole.