92: Chinese New Year

There is only so much food in winter, and fresh meat makes cats linger the most. Even after Xu Ning's stomach is full, she is still a little unsatisfied.

  There were a lot of preparations for the Chinese New Year, and a large group of cats and dogs were so industrious that they often ran off to play, so that until the day of the Chinese New Year, a large group of guys were still in a hurry, spinning in circles under the command of Xu Ning.

  Finally, everything that needed to be prepared was ready before three o'clock in the afternoon. Xu Ning asked everyone to hang the messy red curtain strips on the cave wall and put them on the surrounding firewood piles for the entire cave to see. It was quite lively up there.

  The water in various containers was placed next to the fire to prevent it from freezing. Xu Ning accidentally noticed that many cats were squinting and enjoying the heat next to those containers.

  Xu Ning:......

 Xu Ning was silent for a moment, then moved his butt and lay down next to a Tietong filled with water.

  The water had been heated by the fire for so long, and the cat could feel the heat just enough when he lay next to it, without making his face uncomfortable.

  Xu Ning squinted his eyes and enjoyed it for a while, and got up before other cats and dogs came over to ask him about other things. It was Chinese New Year, so it would be better to have a lively play. The new heating method can be enjoyed later. .

  All the dough kneaded before was turned into noodles. Xu Ning looked at everyone who was kneading the dough again, and asked Feng Nian to roll the dough into round cakes, and then ran to see the dog responsible for cutting the meat.

  There is a lot of meat here, and several puppies that can't chew raw meat are milling around here. When they saw Xu Ning's figure, they immediately gathered around and chirped.

  "Ning Ning, is it true that mom said we can eat too?!"

  "Can we eat meat?"

  "Does that white stuff taste good? If it tastes good, can you eat more?"

  A group of cubs gathered around and made the cats' heads buzzing. Xu Ning patted their heads one by one with a meat pad and said, "Whether it's good or not, we'll find out later when it's cooked? Then you guys can Just pick what you like and eat it."

  "right."

  The little cubs were very coaxed. What Xu Ning said made sense, and they went to watch the big cats and dogs at work.

  Xu Ning looked around, picked out the best minced meat, put it into the space, and took it to the kneading area for the cat to make dumplings. The dumplings were not delicious even with the meat filling alone, so Xu Ning asked the dog to put chopped vegetables into the meat and mix well.

  This is what happened here. Xu Ning put the meat in front of the cats who were kneading the dough and showed them how to make dumplings. Spread out a large piece of rolled dough, take out a small ball of meat from the big basin and put it aside, then cover it with the other half of the dough, and step hard on the area to be sealed several times with your hairy feet. I also folded a few pleats out.

  In this way, a 'dumpling' is ready.

  Xu Ning's demonstration was so simple that the cats and dogs watching beside him felt that they could do it too. They all took a piece of dough in front of him and went to dig out the minced meat in the basin.