101: A trip to town

The trip down the mountain couldn't be delayed for too long. When it was just getting dark the next day, Feng Nian started to wake up the kitten.

  Xu Ning drowsily opened a crack, looked at the sky outside through the small hole, put his head into the arms of the big black cat, groaned and refused to get up, "I'm so sleepy, can you sleep a little longer?" Okay? Just for a moment..."

  Xu Ning lowered her voice and fell asleep directly in Feng Nian's arms.

  Feng Nian worriedly called the kitten a few more times, and its beautiful blue eyes were only slightly exposed when it called out. After realizing it was it, he fell asleep again.

  Those eyes didn't even look awake at all.

  Feng Nian was so frightened that the kitten was in such a state that he almost couldn't care less. He took out the blanket from the tree hole, wrapped the kitten in it and carried it on his back. He ran out, turned around and took a can and put it on his back.

  The big black cat jumped directly from the tree hole and spun in the air with the help of the wind. When it landed, it had already run a long way.

  The big tree was startled when he saw this scene, and shouted repeatedly: "Slow down! Slow down! Don't scare the kitten!"

  Feng Nian nodded casually and sped down the mountain.

  "These two reckless ones, even if they went to see Catnip yesterday, why are they running so fast today and scaring the little ones in their stomachs?"

  Dashu was so worried that he had no idea that the two cats in his mouth didn't know about the pregnancy at all, and he mistook their reactions these days as illness.

  Feng Nian was fast, and he was afraid that if he suddenly brought the kitten down the mountain, it would cause other cats and dogs to panic. He only said a few words when he met the German Shepherd on the way. The rest of the time, he would avoid those cats and dogs and run away. of.

  Because the snow on the road at the foot of the mountain had not completely melted, Feng Nian took Xu Ning and wandered around the trees at the foot of the mountain.

  The cold wind hit her face, Xu Ning shrank her head and buried her face in the blanket.

  (^-.-^)

  The cold wind behind him came one after another, and the exposed area was blown up by the cold wind. Goosebumps were raised. Xu Ning didn't understand why he was still being blown by the cold wind after sleeping, so he continued to move into the blanket.

  Feng Nian noticed the movement behind him, stopped for a moment, tilted his head and glanced at Xu Ning's situation.

  The kitten's originally exposed head was gone, and only the fur on its back was exposed. Probably because it was afraid of the cold, it was still shrinking inward.

  Feng Nian pressed down the blanket and hid the kitten more tightly.

  As he drowsily felt the cold wind behind him disappear, Xu Ning immediately calmed down, put his paws under his head, and his breathing quickly became even.

  His keen ears heard a small purr on his back. Feng Nian's eyebrows curved and he smiled, but these smiles were soon suppressed by worries about Xu Ning.

  Xu Ning was afraid of the cold. He had never been able to sleep in an environment that was too cold. Now that such a strong wind didn't wake him up, he didn't know how sleepy he must be.