103: Going home!

The sniper's voice was hoarse, with a strong sense of fear.

  Because he kept looking at the two cats, he looked more carefully than the other two. The two cats did look over before the projectile was ejected, and it was the white cat who discovered where they were first. Location.

  If it were just like this, he would only be amazed rather than afraid.

  What frightened him was the bullet missing.

  In order to accurately shoot at the target, he aimed repeatedly before shooting. There was no problem with the position where the bullet landed. If the big black cat did not suddenly accelerate, or the white cat did not lower its body, All these bullets will fall on the white cat.

  Even if the speed of the bullet is a little slower, the slight delay does not affect the emergence of this fact at all.

  A cat that can dodge bullets.

  This conclusion was hard to reassure him. The sniper rifle in his hand kept firing. The man loaded the sniper rifle repeatedly without daring to stop at all.

  The two people who were still arguing next to them suddenly became quiet when they heard what he said. They also discovered that the two cats were actually coming towards this direction, and the other person with a gun in his hand quickly followed and attacked.

  Feng Nian had determined the specific positions of these people as early as when the second shot appeared. Wind barriers appeared on the road in the middle. The bullets passed through one obstacle after another, and the momentum had been reduced by half. Then he stopped in front of the two cats.

  Using wind barriers on windy days does not consume much power, but a large number of wind barriers appear and are damaged, and the damage appears again, which consumes a lot of money for Feng Nian.

  If there was no pregnant Xu Ning on his back, Feng Nian could have used more risky methods to deal with the gun-wielding men, but now Feng Nian did not dare to take risks, nor did he dare to agree to Xu Ning's request to go down to the ground and walk alone.

  The attack of bullets suddenly stopped. Xu Ning, who was worried about Feng Nian's back, breathed a sigh of relief and said quickly: "Feng Nian climbs up the tree, I'll wait for you on the tree!"

  The leaves are dense, and it is not easy for these people to aim with the skills of three-legged cats, let alone predict their movement trajectories.

  In this short period of time, they had reached the edge of the mountain forest. After Feng Nian heard this, he immediately jumped up and climbed onto the nearest tree to them. It did not place Xu Ning directly on the tree, but took Xu Ning to change two positions among the trees before placing the kitten in the position it liked.

  Without Xu Ning to worry about, the black cat moved its body, and several important joints made small crackling sounds. The big black cat's blue eyes, which had completely darkened, immediately locked onto the human's hiding place.

  The three people below started to panic when they lost sight of the two cats. Not to mention other things, the hand that had just resisted the bullet was enough to make them nervous and scared.

  The three of them wanted to run away immediately, but it was already too late.

  The wind blew quietly, and by the time they noticed it, they were already enveloped by the strong wind.

  A black figure appeared silently in front of the three people, like a life-threatening plot. A bad premonition surged in the hearts of these three people, but they were unwilling to make such an appointment. The guns were raised by humans, and the bullets... It poured in the direction of Feng Nian.