114: The Purpose of the Wolves

The white cat squatted in the middle of the room, and for a moment he really didn't know what to say.

  Being able to report relevant matters here is enough to show that they still pay attention to this matter, but what Su Jianian said is really possible, and safety issues on the mountain really need to be paid attention to.

  But now everyone's abilities are getting more and more powerful, and as long as humans don't use large thermal weapons, it's impossible to cause harm to them.

  Thinking of this, Xu Ning said to the cats and dogs present: "There are only so many powerful cats and dogs on the mountain. You can go back in a while. Feng Nian and I can protect ourselves."

  Cat:?

  Dog:?

  How did the topic jump to this matter?

  Oh, no. It's normal for cats to have their minds wander, but why should they go back?

  The protest of the unwilling furries was more uncomfortable for a cat than a hundred ducks shouting in their ears. Xu Ning's head was buzzing with their noisy. It took a long time before she felt a little quiet. She took a few deep breaths before shouting. The sound stops.

  "It's not like I'm asking you to do anything difficult when you go back. You don't have to resist so much, right?"

  Big Fat Orange frowned and said, "But it's too dangerous for you two cats to be here, and those who attacked Nian haven't been dealt with yet."

  De Mu also nodded, "There are only so many problems on Cat Dog Mountain, and there is no danger. The strength of the group on the mountain can completely solve it."

  "Those humans must first see what the soldiers here think and give them a chance to try. If the results are still not good, we will take action." At this point, Xu Ning changed the subject and asked : "Does any of you know what all the people who did it look like?"

  this......

  After everyone walked around, a Dalmatian came out and said, "I smelled them when they were pressed back. But I don't know about the one that hasn't been caught yet."

 Xu Ning smacked his lips and said, "We can't attack those humans now. We just have to identify them one by one. If we are still dissatisfied with the way they deal with them, we won't be afraid of accidentally injuring innocent people."

  Hearing this, Big Fat Orange first applied to identify the person.

  No one wanted to leave this matter behind. Xu Ning asked everyone to identify people according to the shift system of hunting in the morning, and then talk about other things.

  "You have to go back to the mountain. If you really don't trust that Feng Nian and I are here, then we will come in shifts and leave only a few cats and dogs here. We can't let our powerful cats and dogs go out for a long time without going back. Sometimes, I'm afraid my territory will be taken away by other animals."

  It's okay for a short time. If this group doesn't go back for a long time, other animals will really treat it as their territory and can invade it at will.

  When Xu Ning said this, the cats and dogs present also became quiet and became less resistant to going back to the mountain.

  Seeing that these cats and dogs were not so resistant, Xu Ning talked about another thing.

  "I still find it a bit strange that that group of animals suddenly united to attack the human town. When you go back, catch two and ask why. Then ask one of them to come over and tell me, so that I can make a deal with the humans. ."