74: Giving a child away

With complicated thoughts in her heart, Xu Ning took a look at the little swaddle.

  Who is the child there? There are still tears in the corners of his eyes that have not disappeared. Her eyelashes were also wet. She must have cried for a while just now. No wonder Ashue was so lethargic.

  The child's swaddling clothes were of good quality. Xu Ning carefully opened a corner and looked at the clothes and other items inside the swaddling clothes. He felt that this did not look like an abandoned child.

  Who would dress an abandoned child so well, with a silver anklet?

  How could humans throw away things like gold and silver utensils at will?

  Xu Ning looked at it seriously. Feng Nian thought it liked the child and asked, "Do you want to take it back and raise it?"

  Such a small animal probably won't eat much, and if it has to be raised, it won't be impossible to feed it. Just think of giving the kitten a...well, a pet.

  Xu Ning was startled by its words and shook his head repeatedly: "No, no, don't raise it. We can just give it to humans."

  A wolf cub is wonderful enough in the world. There is no need for a cat cub. Cats don't want to raise humans. Cats themselves don't live as long as humans!

  Seeing the kitten's resistance, Feng Nian breathed a sigh of relief for some reason. Thinking about it carefully, it would be nice for them to have each other. It would be very annoying to have such a big human being in the middle.

  As for this proposal, Ashue raised her eyebrows in agreement.

  If it hadn't seen the child crying so pitifully, it wouldn't have stopped to look at it, and then would have teased the child without even eating.

  Human cubs are so scary T^T

  Giving away human cubs can be done at any time, but the main problem now is to fill their stomachs.

 Feng Nian shook his ears and heard Xu Ning's stomach growling and said, "First hunt and eat. After eating, send the child to the humans in green clothes."

  "That kind of human being is called a soldier." Xu Ning sighed helplessly and did not refute Feng Nian's plan.

  It couldn't think of a better way. It couldn't wait until midnight with the child to deliver the letter and then return it, right?

  This child is sleeping obediently now. If he gets hungry later and starts crying, let alone the fact that they can't hide his whereabouts with this child, the cat's head will hurt even if he cries!

  I hope what happened to this child will not drag them down. They are just innocent little cats who don't know anything, but are extremely kind and enthusiastic!

  Feng Kuai praised himself in his heart, Xu Ning squatted beside the child and waited for Feng Nian to appear.

  Because Xu Ning was afraid that he would be hungry, Feng Nian hunted nearby. Today's prey was two large birds. He didn't know what species they were, but they looked like they had a lot of meat, so they must be enough for a meal.

  Looking at the bird in Feng Nian's mouth, Xu Ning suddenly remembered something.

  "Feng Nian, how do you think this child was brought up the mountain?"

  They are animals themselves, and they can come and go freely in the mountains and forests. Humans have always been refused to go up the mountains. Even if many mountains were later given up to a certain extent due to tree cutting, that does not mean that humans can go up the mountains. Well, the place where the child is is on the top of the mountain. What human being would risk his life to come up and throw a child away?