102: Ambush

After the end of the world, animals have awakened their supernatural powers at a speed unmatched by humans.

  Animals with awakened superpowers have natural leadership among their own kind. Mutated animals leave the human world and even attack humans. Most ordinary animals will only attack mutant animals.

  It is no longer easy for humans to eat meat. They can only rely on various canned meats or semi-processed meats left in factories to survive.

  Xu Ning estimated that there might not be much meat left on human hands.

  But meat is not rare in the animal world where strength is paramount. The ability to hunt has never been given up by animals. As long as they are willing, they can always catch food.

  Feng Nian still wonders why humans don't hunt by themselves, but Xu Ning has already judged it this way...

 "Then cooperate with them, only for transactions."

  As for mutual protection of each other's territory, Feng Nian is confident in his own strength. If one day it cannot even protect Mao Dog Mountain, human interference will only be a disservice.

  It doesn't want humans to ask it to help in the name of cooperation if something happens in the future.

  The cat is not taken advantage of.

  Xu Ning nodded and wrote down his and Feng Nian's thoughts on the tablet with his paws. When Captain Wu was deep in thought, he added: "If there are any special circumstances in the future, we will discuss the matter on a case-by-case basis. You cannot guarantee that all human beings will They all treat us kindly, but we cannot fully cooperate."

  The bottom line of these contents is still the same sentence - people who are not of my race must have different minds.

  Even people of the same race, even those who are close to each other, will sometimes be betrayed and hurt, let alone a group of strange alien races.

  Captain Wu frowned, but still wanted to try harder.

  "Can we discuss cooperation matters again? This is a win-win situation for us."

  If the territorial guardians of both parties can also participate in each other, then Mao Dog Mountain and the town will be much closer. These relationships may not be important in most cases, but they can bring considerable help at critical moments.

  Xu Ning shook his head.

  "I can understand your thoughts. We can discuss it again if necessary, but for now we can just establish a transaction cooperation."

  Seeing it like this, Captain Wu didn't force it. If the cooperation deepens step by step, he can always reach the step he expects.

  After that, Captain Wu asked someone to take out the transaction sheet that he had prepared before and put it in front of Xu Ning. Someone was waiting next to him. If Xu Ning didn't understand something, they would explain it in words in time. .

  Feng Nian moved his body and looked at the list with a serious look. He relied on humans not being able to understand what they were saying and asked Xu Ning without any concealment: "What is this?"

  Xu Ning flipped through two pages with her paw, then turned to the top page and said, "It's a breakdown of how much dried meat is needed to exchange things with humans."

  It casually snapped a line of text, "Well, if we want to change the quilt for humans, we will need twenty pounds of dried meat."

  Quilts are also in high demand in the human world. In today's crazy weather, even a small amount of human quilts can cause problems due to freezing, so the price is higher.