15: Gossip Cats and Dogs

A group of cats and a husky poked their heads at the door, wanting to know the progress of Feng Nian and Xu Ning.

  The black cat endured it for a long time, but when he saw that they hadn't restrained themselves, the veins on his forehead were jumping. After all, he couldn't hold it back, and a gust of wind blew out and knocked them all over.

  Realizing that they had been discovered, the cats dispersed, leaving only the husky with its legs in the air, whining for help.

  "Snapped!"

  The trash can basket that flew out of the room covered its head very accurately. The black cat's muffled expulsion sound sounded inside. Erha turned over, climbed up with the trash can on his head and ran quickly.

  After the annoying person left, the black cat flicked the tip of its tail and slept comfortably next to Xu Ning.

  The cat's sleep was intermittent, and Xu Ning woke up after not sleeping for long. He rubbed it on the black cat's belly out of habit, and then the whole cat froze.

  All the events before falling asleep flashed before his eyes, and he subconsciously stepped back and came into contact with the black cat's big tail and head.

  Xu Ning:! ! !

  It turned its head in disbelief and saw the head of the big black cat, breathing steadily behind it on its back.

  Before, it had slept with the black cat, or at best, close to each other. The big black cat had never wrapped it up like this, which is why it only realized today how exaggerated the size difference between it and the big black cat was.

 The black cat must have had a sweet dream, its ears twitched happily from time to time, or the tip of its tail twitched.

  Xu Ning found it difficult to leave its embrace quietly. Just as it was struggling, the black cat woke up.

  It first tidied Xu Ning's sleeping fur on his neck and asked him, "Do you want to go play?"

  Xu Ning nodded repeatedly, and after the black cat made room for it, he jumped down without hesitation and ran away.

  The little guy is so shy and can't stay outside for long. I just hope he doesn't come back crying.

  The black cat watched the shy kitten leave, changed his position, and continued to sleep in the bed.

  After Xu Ning left Feng Nian, he breathed a small sigh of relief. The heat on his skin dissipated, and he ran upstairs quickly to find his friends to play with.

  As soon as the little white cat popped its head up on the first floor, it was stared at by all the cats and dogs present.

  "Ning Ning, come here."

  In order to avoid scaring the kitten away, Big Fat Orange smiled and waved his paws at it.

  Xu Ning's intuition was wrong, so he took a step back warily and asked, "What's the matter, Fatty?"

  I didn't expect it to be so sharp. Big Fat Orange turned his brain, which he didn't necessarily use once a year, and found an excuse at random.

  It said: "We have found a human book and want to see what is written on it. Ning Ning, can you help us?"

  "Yeah yeah!"

  "Ning Ning, please help us!"

  "OK?"