32: Town 02

Baili and Aisen looked at each other, picked up the folding pot on the shelf and ran out.

  Xu Ning, who was eavesdropping not far away, ran out in a hurry, trying to keep Feng Nian's image in front of him.

  However, its four short legs could not outrun Baili and Aisen.

  Maomao, who was taller and faster, successfully caught up with Xu Ning, who had not run far.

  Xu Ning stopped suddenly and laughed awkwardly: "So you are here. I was wondering why I didn't see the cat!"

  Bai Li stopped suspiciously. He just heard the kittens running away from them. Why didn't he find them?

  Eisen showed no doubt about the kitten. He put the folding pot he found in front of Xu Ning and asked, "Ning Ning, is this what you want?"

  Xu Ning looked at the foldable pot box in front of him and opened his mouth. He wanted to deny it for Feng Nian's sake, but looking at Aisen's simple and trusting eyes, he silently swallowed the denial.

  Anyway, they all know that the black cat is just denying that this thing is what Xu Ning wants out of selfishness, so there is no need to cover it up in a place like this, right? !

  Yes, that's right!

  Xu Ning convinced herself in her heart, and nodded readily to acknowledge Aisen's judgment.

  At this time, Feng Nian also came out with a foldable pot box in his mouth.

  Xu Ning:......

  So the reason why you keep talking to Aisen is really just to have fun?

  Feng Nian put down the folding pot and calmly licked his paws, pretending that nothing happened just now and the kitten didn't hear those words that ruined his image.

  Xu Ning thoughtfully skipped this step and said, "Let's collect the rest here and go to the grocery store next door."

 The three cats nodded.

  With Xu Ning breaking the black cat's stubborn mouth, they worked together to find a bunch of things, adhering to the principle of not embarrassing themselves in front of the kitten.

  During this period, Xu Ning also found the door leading to the grocery store next door.

  The door was closed tightly. When Xu Ning came back to collect his things, he told the three cats. The three of them went to study how to open the door. Xu Ning rummaged through the things they found and threw out the unused ones.

  By the time it was done, they had just opened the door.

  I don't know if there was any conflict between the two store owners. Even though the door was tightly closed, there was actually a shelf blocking it.

  Fortunately, they were small, so Xu Ning put the barrels of oil underneath into the space and they easily entered the grocery store.

  The items in the grocery store were very messy. Xu Ning frowned and subconsciously wanted to jump over, but was stopped by the black cat.

  Eisen reminded in a low voice, "There is the sound of human breathing."

  Xu Ning:?

  Someone comes to sleep here?

  His doubts were clearly displayed on his face, and the three cats gave him a definite answer.

  Xu Ning's first reaction was, if you don't wake up to the loud noise next door, you can think of it as sleeping too hard. The door being demolished makes such a loud noise, why haven't you gotten up to take a look?