77: A Pleasurable Day

Even if the kitten rolled its eyes, it was still pretty. Li Xiancheng didn't realize that Xu Ning was muttering to him in his heart, and his eyes narrowed when he saw the kitten nodding and smiling.

"We have brought a lot of things, where would be the best place to put them for you?"

  Xu Ning looked at the man's car and patted the ground in front of him twice. The meaning was obvious.

  Li Ruiyang watched from behind and said to Su Chang with great envy: "Mom, I think you can fuck me."

  No matter how you look at this successful communication, it is because the kitten is too smart, not because his father knows how to deal with small animals.

  Su Chang was silent for a moment and then nodded. She also felt that she could do it herself.

  Sitting between the two of them, Suisui sighed helplessly. This family had an inexplicable desire to compete.

  Li Xiancheng communicated with the two cats about where to put the things, then turned around and took his son to the car to move the things. Most of the things they brought over were dog food and various canned goods. They contacted several pet stores in the middle of the night yesterday and planned to buy some more. But who knew that as soon as they went there, they found that all the stores had been stolen.

  I don't know who would be so bored as to steal a pet store.

  When moving things, Sui Sui had been helping them both. Li Xiancheng thought about it and started talking to Sui Sui.

  Sui Sui:......

  Suisui subconsciously looked at everyone behind him. I don't have much time to do, the main thing is to stock up on winter food.

  The cats and dogs in the back blinked their big eyes and looked back with innocent expressions.

  What are you looking at? Have you never seen a dog or cat that steals a house? !

  What to do if you don't steal and starve to death!

  Li Xiancheng and the others brought quite a lot of things. In addition to a large amount of dog food and canned snacks, there were also many toys, biscuits and the like.

  "When you went up the mountain before, you wanted to find a time to deliver the things over. Unfortunately, the heavy snow immediately blocked the mountain road, and you couldn't be found later."

  Li Xiancheng was talking to Suisui and remembered something, "Did your friend who went up the mountain with you have something to do and didn't come down? Why didn't you seem to see him?"

  Hearing Li Xiancheng ask this, Suisui tilted his head and looked at the six cats and dogs squatting on the edge.

  Before those six cats and dogs went up the mountain together, Sui Sui didn't know each other at all. They gradually became familiar with each other when they survived together from the tiger's hands. Li Xiancheng didn't recognize that they were also cats and dogs in the town.

  Li Ruiyang followed and looked over for a long time before subconsciously shouting: "Little Lihua?"

  The civet cat in the middle of the group turned its attention to Li Ruiyang.

  "What little raccoon flower?" Su Chang heard Li Ruiyang's words and turned to look at his son in confusion.

  Li Ruiyang grabbed Su Chang's hand and said excitedly: "Mom, it's the little civet flower, the very vigilant little civet flower I mentioned before!"