68: The tiger is dead

When the fire fell on the tiger, it would cause such a long series of reactions. Feng Nian didn't know that he couldn't let the fire touch him.

  The black cat found the gap and rolled to the side when the tiger pounced. At the same time, the wind blew from its side like the tiger, trying to avoid the possibility of the flames touching it.

  After a failed attack, the tiger with red eyes pounced in the direction of the black cat again.

  Feng Nian gritted his teeth and used his overdraft power to condense a large wind blade, which landed hard on the tiger's neck.

  "puff!"

  Blood sprayed out, and the black cat in front was drenched.

  Before the flames dissipated, the black cat narrowed his eyes, and the strong wind blew up, suppressing the flames hard, and actually extinguished the weird blue fire.

  The tiger fell to the ground without making a sound, and the flames went out. Sui Sui and the black cat both lay down. After a long time, Sui Sui asked: "Is it dead?"

  "Yeah." Feng Nian was lying on the ground and didn't even have the strength to speak. If this place wasn't so unfamiliar, he would have fallen asleep by now.

  To put it this way, Feng Nian is actually not that good either. He has his eyelids drooped and listens to the cats and dogs outside cautiously approaching to ask about Sui Sui. He pokes his head at the entrance of the cave. Exhaustion is about to drag him into the abyss of dreams. The outside world The sound of conversation brought it back.

  After being so dazed for an hour or two, Feng Nian's mental state improved a lot. He cheered up and stood up from the ground. He looked at the tiger that had been drained of most of its health and managed to gather some wind power. Drag the tiger outside the cave.

  The cats and dogs who were chatting animatedly at first fell silent again when they saw him coming out with the tiger's body, as if they were afraid that the noise they made would arouse Feng Nian's dissatisfaction and then be attacked.

  Feng Nian put the tiger's body on the ground and looked at the cats and dogs at the entrance of the cave.

  I only took a brief look at them before going to sleep in the tree. Only then did Feng Nian realize how bad the conditions of these cats and dogs were.

  So there were four cats and three dogs in total. One of the four civet cats was probably not that big to begin with. At first glance, Gua Fengnian almost thought he was a malnourished cub. The other three looked better, but they weren't bad at all. They didn't have much meat on their bodies, and they were all skinny and bones, which looked ugly.

  The three dogs were barely better. In addition to the pastoral dog Sui Sui, there was also a German shepherd who was bigger than the German shepherd, the second in command of the dog gang. The other dog looked like a thin brown dog. It's a dog, but it's not ruled out that it's like this due to hunger.

  After Feng Nian looked at the cats and dogs, he asked, "Are you the cats and dogs that escaped from the town?"

  Several cats and dogs looked at each other in confusion, and Sui Sui, who had dealt with Feng Nian before, came forward. "Yes, my name is Sui Sui. I don't know what to call you?"

  The way he talks is... human-like.

  The corners of Feng Nian's mouth twitched and he said: "Feng Nian, I met your master a few days ago. Please let us make sure you are still alive."