06: The looting begins

Feng Nian's emerald eyes sunk slightly as he looked at Gouzi, the murderous intent in his eyes being made more obvious by the scars on his face.

  Xu Ning looked at the dog curiously.

  The other person was a black pastoral dog. Judging from the muscle lines when it walked and the teeth it showed, it was not a guy that was easy to mess with.

  But its attitude towards Feng Nian and Xu Ning was very gentle. Even its provocative words just now were not malicious at all, more like a joke between friends.

  "Hutch, if you can't learn to speak well, I can teach you."

  Feng Nian's voice was low, with a warning tone.

  It is interesting to the little kitten. No matter what the development will be in the future, at least the kitten cannot be made to think that it is raising it as a son. The status is not equal, right?

  Seeing Feng Nian's attitude, Hutch, the leader of the dog gang, became serious.

  "What brings you to our place at this time of year?"

  Feng Nian snorted coldly from his nose and said, "I'm here to get something with you."

  "What to take?"

  Hutch was surprised that cats were never willing to roam outside on such a hot day. Except for taking the cat out to patrol the territory during the New Year meeting every day, basically no other cats were seen wandering around outside.

  But when his dog came over to talk to it just now, it was said that Feng Nian had come with a large number of cats.

  "Ning Ning found a mat that is cooler for sleeping on. I will take you over to get it together."

  Hutch had never heard of the name Ning Ning, but seeing the kitten on Feng Nian's back looking up blankly when hearing the word Ning Ning, he knew who this Ning Ning was.

  "Okay, when do we leave?" Hutch asked.

  "Leave now, before all the humans come out." Feng Nian said.

  On such a hot day, humans can turn on the air conditioner in the house to avoid the heat, but most people are not willing to come out at this point.

  Later, when it gets dark, humans start to go out and walk around. By that time, they have no way to ensure that the place they are going to is safe.

Hutch nodded and said to Samoyed: "Go and call all our dogs over, and come back later to hunt."

  The Samoyed ran away happily.

  Not long after, it led a large group of dogs and came towards this direction.

  There are a lot of dogs in this bunch, basically twice as many as the cat gang.

  Xu Ning was a little scared looking at this large pile, on Feng Nian's back. Subconsciously, he arched his back and breathed towards them.

  Seeing that it was frightened, Hutch smiled and reassured it: "Don't be afraid, this one under you can beat them around."

  Xu Ning:?

  Xu Ning suspected that he was deaf. It paused and stared at Hutch.

  The fast-running dog also heard Hutch's words and couldn't help but said: "Boss, what you do is called in human terms 'increasing the ambition of others and destroying your own prestige'. What does it mean that a cat can beat us?" Does it have to go round and round? I haven't tried it yet, who knows if it will work!"