115: Going Home

As soon as Xu Ning said this idea, the cats and dogs present immediately became energetic.

  A dog that can control things remotely raised its paw and said: "I remember the process of the doctor changing the dressing for the boss. I can change the dressing for the boss!"

  "I'll kidnap him!"

  "I'll notify the cats and dogs outside!"

  Amidst a bunch of lively voices, a suggestion that was out of place and attracted the cat's attention sounded, "How about bringing the pregnancy test with you? It's not like we don't have electricity on the mountain anyway..."

  The Internet addict's voice became lower and lower under Xu Ning's gaze, and he finally insisted on finishing his thoughts. His gaze towards Xu Ning revealed a guilty conscience, "Well, if it's not appropriate, forget it."

  "The suggestion is a good one, but the problem is that we don't understand what the image above means." Xu Ning sighed regretfully, and then said: "It goes without saying, let's just buy more things and take them back. Contact Suisui's master."

  At that time, there will be no contact with the army. Issues of responsibilities and positions destined that the two sides will not be able to get along with each other calmly. If humans come up with new policies in the future, Xu Ning wouldn't mind trying them out. After all, humans know too many things, and it's not a bad thing to be exposed to them more.

  This all happened later. The cats and dogs didn't take this matter too seriously and rummaged around the room to find the medicines that Feng Nian could use.

  There were not many medicines in the room, and what everyone found was enough to change the medicine for the big black cat twice. It was Xu Ning who checked the names above and made sure there were similar medicines on the mountain before he stopped rummaging through the boxes.

  In this ward that has only received cats so far, Xu Ning placed an equivalent amount of dried meat as a reward for taking the medicine. Xu Ning motioned everyone to go out and identify the location of the person who had touched them, and by the way, let two people near the wall come in. Help bring Feng Nian back to Mao Dog Mountain.

  Feng Nian said in a helpless voice on the bed, "I was injured and my powers can still be used. Why do I need them to come in and pick me up?"

  Xu Ning glanced at Feng Nian angrily, "Just be lucky that you didn't hurt any important internal organs!"

  It was diverted by the baby in Jin Xinhuan's belly, but that didn't mean it had no way of knowing Feng Nian's physical condition. The report from Jin Xinhuan's examination was placed on the table outside, and Xu Ning went out for a walk. Saw.

  Seeing that Xu Ning's temper became violent, Feng Nian shrank his head and did not dare to speak.

  The kitten has a bad temper these days. It is better not to provoke the kitten at this time. It will be bad if the kitten is angry.

  Seeing Feng Nian like this, Xu Ning felt a little guilty again, feeling like he was bullying the big black cat like this. But when he thought of Feng Nian's serious injury, he didn't take it to heart. Xu Ning's anger kept coming out, and he wished he could slap the big black cat awake.

  The flirting between the two cats was not taken to heart by the cats and dogs. After watching them finish their trouble, several petite and fast cats went out to explore the location of the bad guys. The two dogs followed Xu Ning's instructions and went out to look for them. Dogs of about the same height come back to carry Feng Nian.