117: Big Tree

After all, the method of using the power is different. Black Cat's actions are a bit stumbling, and he needs to stop and readjust the power and use of the power from time to time.

  Xu Ning watched with bated breath, walked to the black cat's side, and carefully followed the big black cat back into the sun. Everything was fine, there was no accidental fall, and the claws did not pull the wound too seriously when moving forward.

  When they arrived at the nest, both Feng Nian and Xu Ning breathed a sigh of relief.

  "If you can walk like this, you can also take two steps like this from time to time. Lying down every day is not good for your health."

  Feng Nian nodded, reluctant to stop for a moment, and circled the nest several times. From the beginning, the claws were just swinging in a meaningless way, relying more on supernatural powers to move. Later, the claws also used some strength, and the progress was rapid.

  The wound was so painful that the cat couldn't bear it. After walking for a while, Feng Nian felt labored and his breathing became increasingly short.

  It didn't force itself and rested against Xu Ning's body. Xu Ning quickly placed a piece of dry clothes next to it, then slowly stepped in and lay down.

  The temperature of the sun shone on the heat-absorbing black fur, and Feng Nian squinted his eyes comfortably. For the first time in so many days after being injured, his mental state was so relaxed.

  Seeing that the black cat was basking comfortably in the sun, Xu Ning took out a small towel from the space and covered the area where it was shaved. He swung his big fluffy tail into the cave, tightened all the things inside into the space, and then found Take it out in a sunny place and expose it to the sun.

  The rain that lasted for more than ten days made everything smell stale, and the cats' noses couldn't stand it.

  After making sure that everything was exposed, Xu Ning walked towards the big black cat.

  "Ning Ning, you are here. Has the boss come out to bask in the sun?" The shout came from behind Xu Ning.

  The white cat turned its head to look over there, and it turned out that Bai Li was coming with the pregnant cat and dog.

  "Come out, over there."

  Xu Ning said, raising his head towards the clothes. The dark figure of the big black cat did not look out of place under the black clothes. If Xu Ning hadn't said it, Bai Li and the others would have to walk closer to see it.

  When passing the white cat, several cats and dogs rubbed against it, and then walked to Feng Nian's side without stopping to see its injury.

  "Boss, how are you recovering from your injuries?"

  Facing the concern of this group of cats and dogs, Feng Nian flicked his tail and said: "It's much better, he will be able to jump up and down in a few days."

  Xu Ning walked over and was speechless, rolling her eyes to the sky.

  "You're still jumping around. I'll be thankful if you can walk normally within a month."

  Facing Xu Ning's breakthrough, Feng Nian looked hurt, "Ning Ning, you don't trust my strength."

  "Trust, trust~" Xu Ning trailed off. He had been teased by the big black cat for the past few days and was almost immune to its pretense of pity. "I trust you and you can't jump around. I don't want to have to get up to take care of you when I'm giving birth."