105: I love you

The lovely Ning Ning didn't believe that she had reached the point where she was called fat. She angrily ignored the pregnant cats' claims and insisted that she was just showing her pregnancy.

  Pregnant cats:...

  Weird little cub.

  This idea spread among pregnant cats, but no cat told Ning Ning. After all, they are pregnant cats. Knowing that they still treat her as a cub, Ning Ning might not be able to jump up in anger.

  Not knowing the little secret between pregnant cats, Xu Ning stared blankly at the sky, wondering what Feng Nian was doing.

  And Feng Nian, who was missed by Xu Ning, finally found a suitable new home.

  The location of the new home is not within the scope of Mao Dog Mountain, but the place where Ashue lived when he first arrived here.

  Of course, being specifically included in the territory by Feng Nian has its irreplaceable advantages.

  This side of the mountainside is mostly flat land. It's unknown what humans did here before. The trees here have been cut down by humans, leaving only wooden piles.

  It just faces the direction where the sun rises, which is another good place to bask in the sun.

  Everyone had used dried meat here before, and there were some minced meat left by them in many places. Feng Nian took a few glances and felt that it was not minced meat left behind, but dried meat left behind by other animals. have eaten.

  The big black cat didn't take this incident seriously, and swung its big tail and took the luggage into the cave where Axue lived before.

  This cave is not big. Ah Xue could barely hide herself in it before to hide from the rain. Now, the size of Xia Xifennian has increased with the wind. Compared to Ah Xue, she is not much smaller. Plus, she has a soft body. Huhu's pregnant kitten, it's just right for the two of them to live in this cave.

  Feng Nian first laid the water-proof and moisture-proof mat in the tree hole in the innermost position. After sorting it, he put the clothes mat on it to isolate the stumbling branches.

  Because he was afraid that the clothes would get tangled up and fall when Xu Ning went up and down without waking up, Feng Nian unfolded the clothes one by one to ensure that there would be no wrestling in the position where he often went up and down. Place the nest on the mat.

  After finding a place to live, Feng Nianzi carefully placed the food and snacks brought from the tree hole next to the mat and against the mountain wall. He placed the small stove at a certain distance from the nest but not in the way. Where they warm themselves over the fire.

  This cave is wide open. To put it nicely, it is a cave. To put it poorly, there is a piece missing from the bottom, causing the recessed part to look like a cave.

  Because of this structure, the cave entrance is extremely large, even much larger than the cave itself. The small tree cave curtain Feng Nian brought over is not enough to block one third of the cave entrance.

  After a few gestures, he couldn't find a suitable place to hang it. Feng Nian folded the small curtain and placed it next to the nest. He planned to ask Xu Ning to put it away later and use the remaining large tent curtain. Come and block the cave entrance.

  By the time Feng Nian finished all this work, it was already getting late. He circled around the cave, peed on the edge of the cave one by one, rubbed against several wooden stakes several times, and then surrounded the entrance of the cave. Nodding with satisfaction.