93: Chinese New Year

Xu Ning tilted his head in confusion, wondering where these little guys got the wine.

  If he remembered correctly, he should have told other cats and dogs not to give them alcohol?

  Uh...did you say that?

  The slow brain told Xu Ning that he had said it, and then told Xu Ning that he had not said it, and could not grasp a specific answer.

  The white cat, who had a headache, leaned his head against the big black cat next to him. After a while, he felt less dizzy, and then he quietly lowered his head to eat the fried meatball in his bowl.

  The smell of fried meatballs was very strong. After drinking wine and taking a bite of the meatballs, it felt like the whole cat was about to ascend to heaven. Xu Ning couldn't help but tilted her head and licked a little more of the wine, and continued to eat the meatballs.

  Feng Nian, who was standing next to him, watched helplessly as the kitten quickly finished a meatball, and then fished out several fried meatballs for it one after another.

  Xu Ning refused to refuse anyone who came, and ate with his head lowered until he felt too full in his stomach. Then he realized that he had eaten too much and stopped eating. He staggered and buried his head into the black cat. inside the fur.

  Feng Nian's steps swayed and he almost missed the white cat, which was already much heavier. He hugged Xu Ning with his head dizzy, and when his claws softened, he fell down with the cat.

  The two cats, one black and one white, entangled with each other and soon fell asleep. The original plans for a lively Chinese New Year were mostly shattered in their sleep.

  The cats and dogs on the other side, who didn't know anything about alcohol, looked up and saw their companions collapsed. Those who hadn't fallen were also swaying and going crazy. Several of them even hugged each other and gnawed, not knowing what was good about them. Gnaw.

  A group of cats and dogs who didn't know what was going on looked at each other. In confusion, they saw a cat and dog stumbling towards the fire. The scared cats and dogs who were close to each other quickly grabbed each other.

  If there is one, there are two. The cat running towards the fire probably opened up the Ren and Du channels of several other dizzy cats and dogs, and they all rushed towards the fire.

  He hurriedly held down all the drunk cats and dogs. The cats and dogs that had survived also fell to the ground exhausted, leaning on each other and about to fall asleep.

  Feng Nian, who was originally sleeping, heard the noise subsided and opened his eyes drowsily. Looking over, he found that no one was still standing. Even Gao Fei and Axue were asleep on top of each other.

  It made a confused sound in its throat, moved the things still cooking on the fire, and fell into sleep again.

  Today, Duke Zhou is especially obsessed with cats. When Xu Ning woke up, many people who had fallen asleep had gotten up. Several cats and dogs were flying up in a hurry, trying to continue the New Year celebration that ended before it even started.

  With the warmth around him, Xu Ning buried his head in the big black cat's hair and rubbed it hard. His brain finally became clearer, and he reluctantly sat up and rubbed his cheeks.

  I don't know when the wind started to blow outside, which made it a little cold inside the cave. Xu Ning gathered herself around the big black cat, keeping warm while thinking about what happened before.