121: The Construction of Cat and Dog Mountain

The large number of plant seedlings gave Xu Ning a feeling that a storm was coming.

  Speaking of which, the first time I communicated with the big tree was at the beginning of the year. The big tree seemed to be able to communicate with other animals not long ago.

  The little Zaizai between the two cats got tired of playing and fell asleep against the soft white father. Xu Ningcai said to the big black cat: "Let's pay attention to the plants. We may have a group of big trees as companions in the future."

  As long as they are not humans, it doesn't matter how many companions they have.

  Feng Nian kicked behind his ears with his hind legs and said, "Ning Ning, do you mean that there are many plants with superpowers?"

  "I don't know either." Xu Ning shook his head, "The large number of trees may be due to natural restoration, but it does not rule out the influence of supernatural powers. It would be better if we had an idea in advance."

  In this case, it's no longer a problem.

  Feng Nian nuzzled up to Mao Mao and said coquettishly: "Since the end of the world, the world has changed every day. We just need to live our own lives, and nothing else matters!"

  Xu Ning felt that what he said made sense, and turned around to get close to the big black cat.

  While the cats forgot about this matter, the humans in the town were in a hurry because of the sudden appearance of saplings.

  Saplings seem to take root and sprout overnight. When everyone wakes up, they find saplings growing everywhere in front of their homes and on the streets outside. Some people even have branches growing inside their homes.

  Captain Wu sent his men out to clean up the saplings growing in other uninhabited areas of the town. He turned around and asked Su Jianian, "Did it say that the departure time of the visiting group has been postponed?"

  The saplings running around are not a problem in their town. The roads must have been damaged, so it is unlikely that a visiting group will come.

  Su Jianian looked at the notice he had just received and said with great embarrassment: "There is no delay, they set off early."

  Captain Wu:?

  "Why? Aren't they afraid of something happening on the road?"

  Su Jianian showed a confused smile and said: "It is said that due to the large-scale growth of plants, all the members of the visiting group have been replaced by superpowers. We look forward to having friendly and friendly exchanges with Mao Dog Mountain."

  Captain Wu:...

  Captain Wu rolled his eyes, turned around and returned to the office and said, "Go and deliver a letter to Li Xiancheng and explain the matter clearly. Let him take it with him when he goes to the cat and dog home later."

  He is just an ordinary small group leader who doesn't care about communicating with Mao Dog Mountain.

  Su Jianian got the meaning of his words and took the order to write the letter.

  Anyway, they are just an ordinary garrison team, so there is nothing they can do to help with this kind of thing. They can provide food and drink to the visiting group, but there is nothing they can do about the rest!

  *

  Lexing grew up very quickly, and in less than a month she was able to jump around behind Xu Ning.