59: Middle-aged Man

"W-what's going on?!"

  The three men looked up and around in panic. The machetes hanging on their waists were held in their hands, as if they were ready to attack at any time.

  At this moment, a black and white plush ball fell directly from the sky. When they were about to swing their swords to chop, the hand holding the knife seemed to be stabbed by some awl. The strong pain made them throw it subconsciously. Dropped the weapon in his hand.

  The stuffed dumpling hit Brother Duan hard, and before they could react, it jumped up from the man again, and its sharp nails shot out, heading straight for the faces of the other two.

  And its re-leap was like a signal, and a large number of cats and dogs rushed out from the bamboo forest above, grabbing the empty gaps and biting them.

  The reaction speed of human beings cannot compare to this group of cats and dogs. When they waved their hands to attack, the cats and dogs in that place had already fled first. When the power of their attack dissipated, the scattered cats and dogs swarmed up again.

  If they move more aggressively, there are sharp objects produced in the dark that they don't know how to stab their hands with.

  "Help! Help!!!"

 Miserable howls sounded from the direction where the three people left, and a group of people working looked over there.

  "Are we going to save them?"

  The man in the middle looked around and couldn't find the person who said this, and said in a calm tone: "I don't mind if someone wants to send it up to vent to those animals."

  The team immediately fell silent.

  The man waited for a while, and saw that the cry for help on the mountain was still very vigorous. The man lowered his head and continued to chop the bamboo in his hand.

  "Let's work. The ones on the mountain won't kill them. After a while, the sound is gone and we go up to pick them up."

  The other people obviously didn't know what the man's judgment was based on, but he had a strong appeal among this group of people. When he said this, everyone naturally continued their unfinished work.

  The three people on the mountain couldn't wait for support, and they couldn't defeat the group of cats and dogs in front of them. They simply hugged their heads and ran down the mountain with all their strength.

  When Aisen, who was finishing up his wounds on the tree, saw them running down the mountain, he called out in time to stop the cats and dogs from pursuing them.

  "Yaya, follow up and listen to what they have to say, and then repeat it to the boss when he comes back."

  Yaya was the first black-and-white cat to attack. When she heard Aisen's words, she responded and quickly followed the sprinting steps of the three humans.

  Yaya, who has not yet awakened her powers, is small in stature. She doesn't need to hide her body to track the three panicked humans. She only needs to catch the bush drillers.

  The three humans quickly ran to where their companions were. When they saw their companions, they fell to the ground one after another, as if they had lost their strength.

  There happened to be a few working humans who had finished their work temporarily. They picked up the machete next to them and came over to pick up the people. They were still looking at the direction they were coming back in, for fear of being followed by some crazy animal.