82: Cold

After telling this side, Xu Ning walked towards the entrance of the cave.

  From the beginning, the wind blowing in has been reduced a lot, and it feels like it is almost done.

  Some of the curtains inside were blown to the mattress. Xu Ning opened a hole and stuck his head out to see the cats and dogs busy in the corridor. The black cat stood at the back, using his wind power to steadily unfold the curtains to block the large opening above the door.

  Other cats and dogs that can be controlled remotely are working hard to drive nails into the curtains and drive them into the frozen mountain wall with the curtains.

  It was difficult to see clearly from a distance. Xu Ning thought for a moment and mustered up the courage to get off the mattress. The ground was extremely cold to the touch, and Xu Ning's feet that had just landed curled up again.

  After a long time of mental preparation, Xu Ning mustered up the courage to let the soft flesh pad fall on the cold ground. He shivered greatly as soon as it hit the ground, and all the fur on the surface exploded involuntarily.

  Not daring to get too close, Xu Ning watched Feng Nian and their progress from a distance.

  Most of the first curtain has been fixed. Feng Nian's wind ability fixed the folding curtain, but it did not cause the curtain to bulge into a big bag due to the wind outside, but stretched straight.

 Xu Ning took a closer look and determined that Feng Nian's command was much better than he thought. He flicked his big fluffy tail, turned around and jumped on the mattress.

  Xu Ning's paws were stiff from the cold, and Xu Ning's flexibility was reduced a lot. He didn't have the strength to jump. Xu Ning watched his face getting closer and closer in the mattress. He closed his eyes and prepared to make a joke in the cat world. preparation.

  Suddenly there was a soft force coming from the buttocks. Xu Ning opened his eyes curiously and saw that he was being safely lifted onto the mattress.

  Xu Ning tilted his head to look at where he was far away from the edge, then turned his head to look at the corridor. The black cat's green eyes were looking here, half-closed, obviously a little unhappy, but he couldn't get angry with it, so he could only get angry at himself.

  Xu Ning smiled flatteringly at the black cat, knowing that he would easily get sick if he came here at this time, and it was normal for the black cat to be angry.

  Feng Nian's anger dissipated when he saw the kitten's flattering expression. He shook his big tail and signaled the kitten to go back and warm himself by the fire.

  Xu Ning saw that Feng Nian didn't seem so angry anymore, and quickly swung his paws and ran towards the fire.

  Cold cold cold cold!

  Xu Ning felt that his claws were stiff, and his feet on the ground felt strange, as if they were being separated by something.

  When they arrived at the fire, the other cats saw Xu Ning looking frozen and quickly made a space for him to warm himself up by the fire.

  Flame found his body warm, and his claws felt like ice cubes being melted by fire. Xu Ning exhaled a long breath. After the initial feeling of warmth passed, a chill came out of his heart, causing him to shiver twice.

  After the shivering was over, the chill really began to fade away.

  As his body was getting warmer and warmer from the flames, Xu Ning couldn't help but squint his eyes and take a deep breath...