76: Meeting

Cats and dogs were making a fuss at the foot of the mountain, and dry bamboo leaves were flying noisily in the air.

  Xu Ning and Feng Nian lay quietly on the tree, taking a look at the happy companions playing below, and then at the mountains opposite. The birds took off from the branches, looking particularly charming under the sunlight that had just poked their heads out. .

  Although it was very inappropriate, at this moment, the verse that came to Xu Ning's mind was:

  The falling clouds and the solitary owl fly together, and the autumn water becomes the same color as the sky.

  Xu Ning read this poem to Feng Nian in a low voice, and then began to explain the meaning of the poem. Black Cat listened to the content that he could not understand at all, but his eyes were still gentle, and he was not impatient at all. Lower your head and lick the kitten's fur.

  Feeling comfortable being licked, Xu Ning narrowed his eyes and hummed twice, then turned over to expose his belly, so that the black cat could lick it more thoroughly.

  The sound of wheels rolling on the ground was heard, interrupting the movements of all the cats and dogs. Everyone turned their heads and looked in the direction of the town. An SUV was driving steadily, and Suisui, who had been playing around without paying much attention, suddenly He stood up and ran towards the car.

  Everyone will understand that this is Suisui's owner's vehicle.

  There are many cats and dogs in the team who have been abandoned by humans. Seeing this scene, I can't help but feel envious.

  It has an owner who is devoted to it. To that family, Suisui is not what everyone calls a pet. Suisui is their family.

  "Dad! Mom! It's really Sui Sui!"

  Li Ruiyang, who was in the back seat, leaned forward excitedly, fearing that his parents would not notice the big dog running in front of him.

  "I see, I see, sit down. What should I do if I fall?!" Su Chang quickly stopped his son from moving forward.

  The front was blocked, so Li Ruiyang opened the window next to him and leaned out, waving wildly at the big dog running over, "Sui Sui! Sui Sui!!!"

  Seeing the little master sticking his head out, Suisui opened his mouth happily and couldn't help but "woof" several times.

  Humans can't understand it, but the cats and dogs behind them can hear it clearly. Sui Sui is asking him to take his body back. This is very dangerous.

  Li Ruiyang just thought the dog was saying hello, so he shouted even louder.

  Fortunately, the father Li Xiancheng is quite reliable. He stopped the car in time, turned around and went to catch his brat, "How old are you, and you are still leaning out of the car? You don't want to live anymore, don't you?!"

  "Oh, let go, let go, it hurts, Dad!"

  The two father and son soon got into a quarrel. Su Chang didn't even bother to look at them. He unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car. He ran over and hugged the big dog that had started to slow down in advance.

  The big yellow dog is still very big, but there is not much meat on its body. Compared with the plump appearance when he left, it can even be called skin and bones now. The same moment Su Chang hugged Sui Sui, his tears burst down and he couldn't stop it anymore.

  "Why, why are you so thin?"

  Su Chang's voice was sad. He hugged Sui Sui and cried for a while, then let go of his hand and went around to check Sui Sui's injuries.