116: Recuperation

It really rained in the second half of the night, and the returning cold air blew in through the gap under the curtain, ruffling the hair of the two cats inside.

  Feng Nian opened his eyes, used his supernatural power to take a piece of wood and put it into the stove, raising the flame a little higher.

  The kitten beside him hadn't woken up yet. Just when Feng Nian was about to help the white cat cover himself with a blanket, he saw the kitten standing up in a daze and stepping out of the nest without even opening its eyes.

  Feng Nian paused and closed his eyes subconsciously.

  The white cat staggered to the back of Feng Nian. He was so sleepy that he pulled the loose blanket over and carefully covered Feng Nian with the blanket. The blanket was also pulled up.

  After finishing these things, the sleepy kitten carefully got under the blanket from the side and lay down in a position where he could smell the black cat's scent but not touch it.

  The white cat was so sleepy that he didn't realize that the big black cat next to him had actually woken up a long time ago. Feng Nian looked at the cat's restrained sleeping posture, its tail moved under the quilt, and the wind carried the little white cat to its side. , the blanket was pulled up more, just enough to bury the kitten completely.

  The rain in spring is continuous and dense, and this has not changed even now.

  It's just that the oily spring rain is strong enough, and the hair on the cat's back will easily get wet when he goes out for a walk. This is because the hair of cats is fine and not easily penetrated by rain. Dogs on the mountain can't stay in the rain for long before their bodies are wet enough to drip.

  So today, only two cats came to help Feng Nian change the dressing, and no other cats or dogs came.

  Xu Ning looked at their wet back hair and took out the absorbent towels used by humans to wipe their pets' fur from the space. "You guys should wipe the water off the fur first."

The long-haired orange among the two cats said nonchalantly: "We're going to be in the rain again soon, so it's better not to get your things wet."

  "You have to wipe it even if you get in the rain. The rain can float on your skin and it's easy to catch a cold."

  Xu Ning's attitude was tough, and the two cats had no choice but to follow Xu Ning's instructions and wipe their hair clean.

  This absorbent towel is also really good at absorbing water. The rainwater that reached the skin was sucked away. The two cats felt that their bodies were indeed much warmer and they exhaled one after another.

  While they were wiping their fur, Xu Ning took out the plastic bag with the tablet in it and put several large and small absorbent towels in it.

  "There are things written on the tablet for humans to do. Remember to show them to Hutch. You will take these absorbent towels back later. Every time you get caught in the rain, you must wipe off the hair on your body. No matter how powerful your powers are, you can't catch a cold. "

  At this point, Xu Ning paused, "You guys live together, right?"

  "Yes." The other black-and-white flower nodded, "It looked like it was going to rain yesterday, so I just moved back to the big cave."

  After the two cats wiped the rain off their bodies, they walked to Feng Nian's side. They carefully looked at the medical gauze on Feng Nian's body, then started to tear off the tape on the edge, and then removed the medical gauze from the wound.