119: Raising a cub

The soft little cub didn't realize how hard the other father's hair was. He hugged the big fluffy tail and started to rub it, making his tender little face hurt. Only then did he understand this. The big tail is different from the big tail I just held and cannot be rubbed.

  The little cub rubbed himself so hard that he no longer wanted his big tail. He whined and hid himself in his father's long hair.

  Seeing that the little guy was uncomfortable, Xu Ning gently covered the little guy with his big tail, "A-Nian, go and get food for the baby first."

  I don't know when the newborn cub will be able to drink milk, but it won't go wrong to prepare things here first.

  Feng Nian looked at Zaizai who was hiding in Xu Ning's belly and didn't want to come out, "I'll go right away."

  Don't be in a hurry when it comes to playing with your cub. It's not fun to play with your cub now when it's too young. Wait until he's a little older. It can take the cub to play with many things.

  Feng Nian swung his big tail in a great mood, leaned in front of the pot master and stuck out his tongue to lick it. When he felt that the water inside was no longer hot, he took out the milk powder and twisted his head to look at Xu Ning.

  Xu Ning used his good eyesight to determine the amount of milk powder, and remotely guided the big black cat to prepare the milk powder. The tip of his tail moved on the kitten's body, and after the kitten turned over, it made a purring sound in its throat. brat.

  The little Zaizai's eyesight has not yet fully developed, and his little brain capacity does not allow him to know how to be angry. The unhappiness caused by the discomfort at that time disappeared without a trace under the sound of his father's purring.

  The soft little guy turned over according to the strength of Xu Ning's tail, hugged the big fluffy tail and began to nibble on the long tail hair.

 Seeing the little Zaizai like this, Xu Ning always felt that it was hungry, so she couldn't help but urged Feng Nian a few words.

  The big black cat had just brewed the milk powder and saw that there were no particles in it. He didn't feel hot after taking a sip, so he brought the milk bottle over.

  Feng Nian's action of testing the temperature was caught in Xu Ning's eyes. Xu Ning pulled out his tail hair from Zai Zai's mouth. Feng Nian cooperated with it and put the bottle spout to Zai Zai's mouth.

  When the little guy smelled the food, he quickly forgot about biting his tail hair. He hooked his paws around the bottle and directly wrapped his mouth around the mouth of the bottle.

  The milk dropped at a speed visible to the naked eye. Xu Ning estimated that they drank a lot of milk.

  "It should have something to do with supernatural powers." Feng Nian estimated.

  Xu Ning nodded. If there was really a problem, Dashu would have discovered it when he took Zaizai out.

  The little guy didn't suck all the milk from the bottle before he smacked his mouth sadly and fell asleep.

  The newly born cat cub is ugly, as small as a mouse cub. Originally, the cub should have very little fur on its body, but I don't know if it is because of the supernatural power. The cub has quite a lot of fur on its body. At first glance, all you see is pink and tender flesh.

  "Ning Ning, can you think of a name for it?"

  The big black cat lay down next to him, and followed Xu Ning to protect the kitten in the middle.