88: I don't know what to call it

Sanhua's injuries were not serious, but in such a freezing environment in the ice and snow, a large area was frozen solid. Judging from the color of her skin, she was probably necrotic.

  Xu Ning looked at the location of the wound, found a cat and used his powers to lift San Hua onto the mattress near the fire. He pressed its pink paw pads on Qi Qi's obviously wrong-colored skin. Scissors were pulled out of the space.

  Xu Ning was unable to use the scissors, so she left this matter to Qiqi, who had already done it several times before.

  Qiqi manipulated the vines to lose Sanhua's fur. After cutting off the cat's hair, the bruise that spread from her thighs to her body shocked the cats and dogs who looked over.

  It's not purple anymore, it's almost black.

  After Xu Ning waited for Qiqi to get rid of most of the cat hair, he gently rubbed the bruised area with his soft flesh pads and said, "Go out and get some snow in."

  If there is frostbite in my memory, it is best to rub it with snow, which will give the best effect. There is still a wound on Sanhua's leg.

  Xu Ning looked at its wound, glanced at the dog who had brought the medical kit over, and said, "Help take out the contents. I'll see what's there. Qiqi will help treat the wound."

  Qiqi nodded seriously and took over Xu Ning's position.

  Xu Ning glanced at the things that were taken out and said, "First use this bottle of hydrogen peroxide to disinfect Sanhua, then apply this powder, and then use a bandage to cover the wound."

  Qiqi nodded with a serious expression. Before Sanhua could react, many vines jumped out from beside the fire and tied Sanhua directly.

  Sanhua:? ? ?

  "Why are you tying me up?" Sanhua didn't understand very much.

  Cats and dogs who had personal experience with the power of hydrogen peroxide quickly turned their heads away, unable to bear to see what would happen next.

  Qiqi opened the bottle of hydrogen peroxide and carefully poured some on Sanhua's wound.

  "Ouch!!!!"

  The cat's miserable howling echoed through the sky. Bai Li wanted to come over to comfort it, but couldn't bear to look away.

  Sanhua struggled so hard that if Qi Qi hadn't tied it up as expected, the potion on its feet might not have been left at all. Qi Qi quickly applied the medicine to the areas where there was no medicine, and watched as white bubbles appeared in the wound due to the hydrogen peroxide.

  After the bubbles disappeared, Qiqi applied hydrogen peroxide twice more. After making sure that there were no bubbles at all, he sprinkled powder on the wound.

  The stinging sensation of the medicinal powder was obviously much better than that of hydrogen peroxide. Sanhua's eyes were open, her pupils were dilated without any landing point, and her tongue slipped out of her mouth, looking completely helpless.

  Qiqi took advantage of Sanhua's lack of movement and pressed the bandage on the wound. He picked up the tape next to it and applied it firmly to Sanhua.

  After all this was done, Qiqi gave the most convenient position to Xu Ning.

  The white cat looked at Sanhua's helpless look, and said to Baili, who came over: "Don't move the wound. Remember to watch Sanhua later and don't let him touch it. It's best not to move this leg at all."