109: At the market

The pregnancy check-up took quite a long time. Yaya had just been trimmed by Jin Xinhuan, and now she was twisting her body on the table in discomfort.

  Seeing this, Xu Ning jumped on the table and asked Yaya: "Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?"

 "No, it's just that I'm not used to being shaved!"

  How can a cat's fur disappear? Or the fur on its belly has disappeared!

  As a fake cat that has been a cat for less than one-twentieth of the time it has been a human, Xu Ning could not understand Yaya's discomfort. It blinked its beautiful big eyes and squatted beside it and stopped talking. .

  Yaya didn't care about Xu Ning's quiet attitude, and she spun around on the table to relieve her unhappy mood.

  Jin Xinhuan came back after getting the coupling agent and frowned worriedly when he saw little Jinjila's appearance.

  Cats have very different personalities, and the same thing may cause stress in different cats, because it is not uncommon for cats to be stressed by being shaved.

  Just when Jin Xinhuan was so worried, Yaya had already noticed that she had done the things she had done right after shaving. She quickly lay back on the ground and exposed her belly, looking at Jin Xinhuan with her big eyes.

  Seeing her like this, Jin Xinhuan breathed a sigh of relief and applied the coupling agent on the kitten's belly. The detector carefully checked for the baby inside the cat's belly.

  Xu Ning moved her steps, sat down next to the display screen, and looked at the images inside carefully.

  Although I didn't learn this, I could still guess it from the simple image. Xu Ning counted the number of cubs displayed there, and a surprised expression took over its face.

  1, 2, 3, 4...9

  Xu Ning blinked, wondering if he had counted wrongly.

  Just when Xu Ning was stunned, Jin Xinhuan put down the detector in his hand, helped Yaya wipe off the coupling agent on her belly, and said with a smile: "There are ten babies in my belly! Jinjila is so awesome!" "

  Xu Ning, who had his back turned to this side, had just come out of his sluggish state when he was knocked back by Jin Xinhuan's words.

  Ha, ha, wrong. It's still missing!

  Jin Xinhuan rubbed the cute kitten, completely unaware that the white cat behind him was already shocked and continued to talk about Yaya's situation.

  "But there are so many babies in your belly, and your body's nutrition can't keep up. It's best to eat more nutritious things. Otherwise, even if there is no miscarriage, the baby will be stillborn."

  The word "stillbirth" immediately woke Xu Ning up from his sluggish state. He turned around and jumped in front of Jin Xinhuan. He asked her, "Is the situation serious now? Has it affected the mother's body?"

  There was something wrong with Xu Ning's attitude. The three cats who couldn't understand human speech turned their attention to Internet Addict, who also understood human speech. Internet Addict paid attention to Jin Xinhuan, fearing that he would miss something, while listening. Then relay the words to the three cats.

  These words immediately made the three cats feel excited, and they looked nervously at Xu Ning, who was communicating with Jin Xinhuan.

  After reading Xu Ning's question, Jin Xinhuan said: "The situation is not serious. Maybe the nutrition of the food has been in place recently. The mother's body is also very healthy. As long as you pay attention to energy supplement, there will be no problem, so don't worry too much."