123: Then you should still be jealous

Xingxing remembered what the white cat's father said, but the little Zai Zai was still afraid in his heart.

  The little Zaizai stayed between the two fathers and didn't want to leave, so Xu Ning and Feng Nian changed their positions so that they could lean against them at the same time.

  The little Zaizai felt a sense of security when he was among his fathers.

  The seafood soup in the pot began to boil, and Feng Nian put the prepared meat on the flames to roast. Zai Zai, who saw the black cat father making barbecue for the first time, watched without blinking, his curiosity overcoming his fear of the flames. Scared, I couldn't help but take a few steps closer.

  Xu Ning's fluffy big tail arrived in time, hooked the little Zai Zai back to him, and warned: "Don't get too close to the stove, it will burn the fur and burn the Zai Zai's skin."

  The Xingxing cub didn't care much about his own fur, but when he heard that it would burn his skin, he immediately shrank into his father's tail circle and stopped moving.

  Feng Nian made the meat relatively thin, and the barbecue was cooked quickly. The golden meat slices were still shiny with oil, which easily aroused the greed in the cat's belly.

  It placed the things it prepared first in front of Xu Ning and Xiao Zai Zai, and waited until the next wave of food was ready before starting to eat.

  The unique sounds of cats eating could be heard in the cave. The moon hanging high in the sky hid itself under the dark clouds, not listening to the family's delicious dinner.

  Xu Ning felt sleepy after dinner, so Feng Nian asked him to go to bed first while he cleaned up the mess after eating.

  The Xingxing cub looked at the black cat father and then the white cat father, and finally chose to fall into the arms of the white cat father. It had just woken up but didn't want to sleep. Its delicate claws were playing with the body of the white cat father.

  Xu Ning was so noisy by the little guy that he couldn't sleep. He put his tail in front of the little kid and shook it, easily attracting the little kid's attention.

  Lexing hugged the white cat father's big tail with two paws, bit the hair at the tip with her mouth, and kicked her hind legs on the tail. The kitten doesn't have much strength, so kicking on its tail makes the cat feel itchy.

  Xu Ning yawned and changed her position, swung her tail out, and swayed the tip of her tail on the other side to seduce the kitten.

  Lexing immediately understood that this was his father playing with him. He turned over and stood firm, lowered his body with his butt swaying, and pounced on him when the big tail stopped moving.

  The speed of the little Zaizai is very fast, but it is far behind the big cat. After Xu Ning waited for the little guy to reach his tail, he swung his tail slightly wider, avoided the little guy's attack and went to the other side, and continued to shake the tip of his tail to attract the kid's attention.

 An unsuccessful attack could not hit Le Xing. The stuffed dumpling changed his position and stood firm. This time he waited longer, and the accuracy of the next attack was greatly improved.

  Xu Ning was stunned for a moment when the tip of the tail was held down by the kid. He opened his eyes and looked at the little guy who was stepping on the tail and shaking his head. He pulled the tail out from under the kid's claws in a playful way and threw it to the opposite side. .

  When the claw's tail was lost, Lexing was stunned for a moment. He looked at his own claw and then at the big tail that was escaping. He changed his posture and pounced on it again.