16: Secretly Jealous

The little white cat giggled on the bed for a while, then got up from the bed. As if he realized that his giggle was not very impressive, he adjusted his expression before leaving the room.

  The new quilt in the living room is probably very popular with cats.

  When Xu Ning came out, there were several cats playing in the living room. Xu Ning took a closer look and found that they were playing with the balls that he had brought to the dogs before.

  Xu Ning thought for a moment, took out the cat toys from the space, and placed them in a circle along the wall of the living room.

  "Wow, Ning Ning, you have so many toys!" Ruirui was the first to come up and followed Xu Ning with bright eyes.

  Xu Ning wrinkled her nose in embarrassment and said, "I got it from Feng Nian's store."

  The shop in Feng Nian refers to the shop that Xu Ning went into when he first arrived here. The cats all call it that.

  "Oh, right." Rarity remembered, "They said you emptied that store."

  Seeing that it was not talking about business, the other cats took advantage of Xu Ning's attention and winked at Ruirui. Seeing their dancing postures, Ruirui opened her mouth and asked Xu Ning carefully, "Ning Ning, we can play with your toys. ?"

  Some cats are very protective of their belongings. Xu Ning has only been here for a short time, so no one dares to judge Xu Ning's intentions directly.

  Regardless of whether Xu Ning is the mate of the black cat lord, they must obtain Xu Ning's consent. If this kind of thing violates the rule of not fighting privately, they will have to be beaten by the black cat.

  Cats just want to try everything, they don't want to be beaten all the time.

  Xu Ning tilted her head and affirmed: "Of course you can, I just took it out for you to play with."

  Ruirui's eyes burst out with great light. It happily rubbed Xu Ning and said: "Ning Ning, you are so good~~~"

  Xu Ning was shaken by it and smiled sheepishly.

  Just as he was enjoying the cat's nuzzling, he suddenly heard an angry cat meowing from the stairs.

  The voice sounded familiar. Xu Ning turned his head when he heard the sound and found Feng Nian standing on the stairs with a few steps to go. He looked at Ruirui angrily and clawed hard at the sparrow body he brought back.

  The one who reacted faster than Xu Ning was the little leopard cat that was rubbing against him. It jumped up in excitement, turned around and ran away, directly into the room where he slept. The other cats also dispersed in this short period of time. open.

  Xu Ning half-consciously realized something, and first ran to Feng Nian, rubbed it, and praised him very much: "Feng Nian, you are so awesome! You can even catch birds on rainy days!"

  The black cat's eyes coldly glanced at the room that Ruirui entered. He blew out an unhappy breath from his nose and spoke to Xu Ning in a gentle tone, "The sparrow smells good. I just happened to find it and brought it back."

  Unexpectedly, the black cat's tone was so gentle. Xu Ning stopped rubbing his head and took a look at the black cat's face. He found that the expression on its face was still very bad.

"Then shall we go up to eat? It will make the room dirty." Xu Ning looked at the black cat and said.

  Black Cat nodded, "Let's go up, Ning Ning, you go in front."