44: Xu Ning is sick

This time, the rain continued for five days with no sign of stopping. Xu Ning lay down at the entrance of the cave with the black cat for a few days and successfully caught himself a cold.

  When Xu Ning sneezed for the first time, he didn't take it seriously at all. When he woke up, he found that he had snot from his nose, and it even dripped onto the black cat.

  Cat sluggish.jpg

  Xu Ning coughed several times and felt that there was still a sign of runny nose. He rummaged around in the space for a long time and took out the tissues that had been put into the space at Ruirui's master's house.

  Not caring about neatness, Xu Ning hurriedly opened the outer packaging of the tissue with her front paws, pulled out the paper from the inside, and smashed it with her head in a daze, successfully getting the snot to where it should go.

  It made such a loud noise that Feng Nian would wake up even if he fell asleep.

  As soon as he raised his body, Feng Nian felt that the fur on his belly was sticky. When he looked down, he found that his fur was sticky with snot.

  Xu Ning raised his head after wiping his nose and saw this scene. He looked at the black cat with a red face, "I, I didn't mean it."

  Feng Nian stepped forward to lick Xu Nian's hair and asked, "Ning Ning, how are you feeling? Do you have a cold?"

  Xu Ningyan nodded, "My head feels dizzy and my eyes feel uncomfortable. It seems like I have a cold."

  Feng Nian looked at Xu Ning's face carefully and found that there was caked eye droppings on its eyes. He subconsciously moved forward to lick it, but the little white cat quickly dodged it.

  Xu Ning said with great disdain: "If you lick the shit out of my eyes, you can't lick my fur anymore."

  Xu Ning felt sick when she thought of that scene.

  Feng Nian:......

  Feng Nian didn't understand why the kitten started to dislike him again, so he reluctantly gave up this behavior and wanted to lick the sticky fur on his belly clean, but was stopped by Xu Ning, who had sharp eyes and quick claws.

  "What, let's wash it with water?"

  It was a question, and Xu Ning's actions didn't mean any question. It led Feng Nian to a small puddle where the water flowed in.

  Putting his paw into the small puddle no bigger than his paw, Xu Ning raised his paw to wash the hair on the black cat's belly that was stained with its nose.

  Feng Nian didn't struggle under the sick kitten's paws at all. He stared at the little white cat with his green eyes. When the cat stood up unsteadily and almost fell, his paws arrived in time to hold the kitten up.

  Feng Nian took Xu Ning back to the nest, carefully felt the temperature on the cat's skin, and said, "Ning Ning, you need to take some medicine."

  Xu Ning had no energy at all, let alone taking medicine. Listening to Feng Nian's voice, he felt dizzy and nauseated.

  The white cat, which had grown a lot during this period, pulled itself up and stuffed itself into the gap in the nest, like a fake cat, and stopped moving.

  Feng Nian:......

  Feng Nian sighed helplessly and advised Mao Mao, "Ning Ning doesn't want to take medicine. How about getting up and eating something? It's not good to be hungry."