40: Before the Storm

There was the sound of kittens walking on the messy grass blades. The cow cat who came out of nowhere heard a series of "meows" above its head and raised its head curiously.

  The white cat was very conspicuous as it jumped back and forth between the branches. The cow cat listened carefully and found that the little white cat was talking about the monkey before, and became interested.

  It turned around below and saw the big black cat lying on the tree trunk.

  Seeing the boss, the cow cat jumped twice and quickly jumped up the tree.

  The black cat looked up after hearing the noise, and flicked its tail to signal it to find its place. Knowing exactly what it meant, the cow cat found a relatively close spot on a nearby branch and lay down obediently.

  Xu Ning didn't even notice that there was a little friend listening to the story next to him. It turned around and made a hitting motion, "I saw Sun Dasheng hitting the robber mercilessly. Tang Monk hiding inside exclaimed, 'Wukong doesn't want it. ', Sun Dasheng never shows mercy when he hits people with a stick, how could he stop him by shouting..."

  The three-month-old cat was very energetic. When it got tired from dancing, Xu Ning stopped to lick the meat paste with high water content on the tree. After a short rest, she continued to perform with great interest.

  It was talking enthusiastically, and when it came to its senses, it discovered that the trees around it were filled with cats and dogs for no apparent reason. There were also dogs on the ground with their heads raised, trying to see Xu Ning's movements clearly.

  Xu Ning licked her nose sheepishly, her face feeling hot.

  The kitten's shyness could not last long. Under the expectation and urging of other cats, Xu Ning continued to tell the story of Sun Wukong.

  On the first day of hunting and hoarding food, Xu Ning failed most of the story.

  At dawn, when Xu Ning felt sleepy and stopped, the other cats and dogs dispersed in a hurry, busy disposing of the prey he had brought back, separating them, and then choosing a place to dry the meat.

  The black cat carried Xu Ning back to the nest, picked out a small piece of dried meat that Xu Ning said needed to be dried, and placed it in front of Xu Ning.

  "Ning Ning, eat something and go to sleep. If you can't finish it, leave it here for me."

  Xu Ning reluctantly opened her eyes, held the dried meat in front of her in her mouth and said "hmm".

  The story at night was so good, and Feng Nian still had a lot of things to do. He took out the dried meat that had not been dried in the box, found a place to spread it out, and used the wind to carry the box to the sleeping platform.

  Clean up here and run from the cave to the edge of the territory.

  Patrols can be done later, but they cannot be omitted completely. If any predators enter Cat and Dog Mountain, other cats and dogs may encounter danger and get into trouble.

  Cats and dogs are not high-level predators to begin with, so we can't expect them all to have such powerful abilities as Feng Nian. There are still many unawakened cats and dogs among them.

  Mao Dog Mountain is a large area, and two hours had passed by the time Feng Nian came back from his patrol.

  The little white cat in the nest hugged the dried meat while sleeping and chewing it with saliva. The part of the whole piece of dried meat that it ate was no bigger than the cat's paw. When Feng Nian came back and saw this scene, he wanted to wake it up. Eat something and go to sleep.