94: A special season is coming

Just do whatever you want. As soon as Xu Ning and Feng Nian told them, the two cats were ready to set off. In the distance from the fire to the entrance of the cave, there were a large number of cats and dogs who could go out for a walk or two.

  In fact, everyone just treats this matter as a publicity. After all, animals can only grieve for a short period of time for most deaths. But when it came to going out to see those companions who had left, they couldn't help but raise their expectations after learning from Xu Ning's mouth about the fantasy about the afterlife.

  The temperature outside is very low, and the thick snow has no longer been able to sink in after a long period of condensation. The cats and dogs left all the way, leaving only shallow footprints on the snow layer.

  The snowflakes had stopped before, and the wind blew the light cat backwards. He had no choice but to give up going out and return to the cave to warm himself by the fire.

  When they arrived at the location where their companion's body was buried, they discovered that the snow layer here had been dug up. Thinking of Ashue who was sleeping soundly in the cave and they were crawling around without waking up, it was obvious who caused the situation here.

There were a few meatballs in front of the rows of small dumplings, probably brought here by Ashue on a whim.

  The group put some food in front of the grave bag in a hurry, said a few words to those who were related, and then went back in a hurry. Only the mother of the only dead puppy did not leave in front of the grave bag for a long time.

  The dog's mother was the first child of her child. Because she was not familiar with the process of raising cubs and the weather was too cold, the cub died.

  Motherhood is the most difficult instinct for animals to get rid of. There is another cub for which it has emotional sustenance. In fact, there is not so much sadness. But today Xu Ning talked about how humans believe that the souls of the deceased can hear the living during memorial ceremonies. When he spoke, he suddenly had a lot to say in his heart.

  As if they didn't see it staying, everyone turned around and playfully returned to the cave. When closing the door, they left a crack in the door.

  Xu Ning was playing with the tablet in the cave. He waited until the big dog came back and was staggered by the cub waiting for it before he completely fell into the embrace of the game.

  Winter is a cruel season.

  Severe cold days can always take away a lot of lives, and countless lives are in awe of this season. On this cold day, a group of cats and dogs in the big cave lived quite comfortably. They had food, drink, and warmth. They had fun every day and had no problems other than being restless.

  The New Year is coming soon. To Xu Ning and the others' surprise, this winter did not have another big drop in temperature, but started to heat up before the Lantern Festival.

  No cat or dog noticed this at first, until Xu Ning woke up from the heat in the nest.

  The white cat kicked the thick clothes that wrapped them tightly, and its snoring woke Feng Nian up.

  Feeling a little warm around his body, Feng Nian understood why the kittens were unhappy. He brought a little bit of wind in and gently flowed inside their quilt, taking away a lot of heat.

  Xu Ning felt much more comfortable, stopped kicking the bed, buried his head on the big black cat, and soon fell asleep again.

  Feng Nian sighed helplessly in his heart.