34: The black cat fell asleep

After hearing its guarantee, Xu Ning was hesitant and still not satisfied.

  It thought for a while and said: "You have to promise, if you can't do it... I will die somewhere you can't see!"

  Even if Feng Nian made this promise, it was because of him. If one day Feng Nian no longer cares about him like other cats, he wouldn't have to leave an oath to bind him.

  Feng Nian frowned and said reluctantly: "Can't you change it to another one?"

  Just thinking that the kitten would die somewhere it couldn't see made Feng Nian feel extremely uncomfortable. He didn't want this day to appear, even if it was just a possibility.

  Xu Ning shook his head seriously and said to it: "When the day comes that you don't care about me, I won't care about you anymore, and this oath will be unnecessary."

  "And until that day, I care about you. I don't want anything to happen to you because of taking risks."

  Feng Nian asked unhappily: "Then I will be happy if something happens to you?"

  Xu Ning rubbed his wet face against the black cat, "So you have to promise. Every time before doing something, think about whether it is risky and whether you are completely sure before doing it."

  Seeing the black cat, she was still unwilling, so Xu Ning coquettishly said, "Feng Nian~ So Feng Nian~ You are the best~ Please let me feel at ease~~~"

  Feng Nian:......

  What can we do when the year is closed? That night was a series of promises.

  Under the serious gaze of the kitten, it repeated the oath with a serious expression, and truly remembered the matter in its heart.

  It doesn't want to have any possibility that the kitten will actually close its eyes where it can't see because of its disobedience.

  Even if the cat doesn't believe that the oath will come true.

  Seeing its ninja-like expression, Xu Ning contentedly cuddled up to the black cat. When Feng Nian's tongue licked his face, he obediently raised his head and let it do what he wanted.

  After a while, Xu Ning and Feng Nian got up from the ground and went to see the mutated pig that had lost its breath.

  The mutated pig lay lifeless on the ground for a long time. Feng Nian's attack directly penetrated its throat, and blood flowed all the way, dyeing the dead leaves on the ground red.

  Xu Ning exclaimed: "It's so big!"

  This was the first time Xu Ning saw a complete pig. The big guy was two or three tall when it was lying on the ground, not to mention its length and width.

  Feng Nian said: "Its skin is very hard, so it won't taste good if eaten directly. Let's take it back and dry it when the sun comes out."

  Xu Ning nodded repeatedly when he heard this, and said: "We can cut it thinner, and it will be delicious when it is dried and crispy."

  Feng Nian didn't know this, so he just nodded casually, indicating that he listened to it.

  Xu Ning stepped forward and patted his paws on the mutated pig, put the pig into the space, swung his tail and asked Feng Nian, "Shall we go back to the tree?"

  The two-cat world they were looking forward to has not yet happened!

  Feng Nian looked at Xu Ning's belly hesitantly and said, "But I haven't eaten anything yet."