52: Looting the first pet store

There are fewer items in pet stores than in specialized pet supply stores, but there are many necessary medicines.

  In tourist towns, pet shops often also serve as pet hospitals.

  Feng Nian and Aisen raised the rolling shutter outside, and three dogs and four cats entered the store.

  There are no animals in this pet shop anymore. I don't know if they were released when the accident happened or if they were cleaned up after they died in the pet shop.

  Xu Ning looked around and said, "Look for medicine and food first. I'll go see if there are anything else useful."

  The supplies for cats and dogs were nothing more than food and fun, and their toys were enough. Xu Ning had no intention of bringing back another batch, so he simply skipped the toys on the shelves and stopped at the supplies.

  Anthelmintics.

  They can be considered wild animals now. There are more and more ticks and fleas on everyone's body. If you eat raw food for a long time, it is easy to get parasites. Commonly used products such as these are indispensable.

  Not to mention other cats and dogs, Xu Ning herself couldn't bear to have messy bugs crawling on her body. It's okay now, but when it gets cold in winter and everyone sleeps together, there will definitely be bugs crawling over.

  There are many types of anthelmintic drugs on the shelves. Although there are not many of each, it is still a big gain. After Xu Ning took in the space, he climbed to the top of the shelf and saw a small box and a small box on it. of inventory.

  After putting these into the space, Xu Ning looked at the other things above.

  The kitten nest is no longer needed, but you can get a few more large ones. If they don't need it themselves, they can also provide it to everyone in the dog gang.

  Is this a dog pee pad?

  Take it on and take it on, it is troublesome to go to the bathroom in the winter, let the dogs pee on the pee pad, and then take it outside and throw it away when you go out.

  Oh, yes, and cat litter.

  Not only can cats use cat litter to go to the toilet, but dogs can also poop in it.

  In winter, the air inside the cave is stagnant, so I need something to remove the smell and sterilize it.

 what is this?

  Xu Ning opened the tightly packed box and was stunned for a while looking at the wooden sticks connected with hemp rope inside. He smelled it carefully and could smell a strange smell.

  Unable to tell what it was, Xu Ning flipped through the torn box and found the name on the side underneath.

  It's a bird's toy.

  Although he didn't understand why something that looked like it was fixed on both sides for birds to stand on could be a toy, Xu Ning still put the things into the space. After all, there is still a bird in the house, so we can't let it spend the winter empty.

  Speaking of which, we need to find some food for Goofy.

  There are even toys here, and there must be food too.

  Thinking of this incident, Xu Ning added another expansion to the list of things that Xu Ning absolutely wanted to sweep away. However, this expansion did not exist for too long. Ever since I found that toy, the second half of the shelf has been filled with bird products.