18: Black Cat's Surprise

There are still a few playful puppies on the lawn of the villa.

  When they saw Xu Ning and Feng Nian coming back with a bird, they gathered around them.

  These large and small groups were all natural enemies, and the bird was even more frightened, flapping its wings in panic in the cage.

  "Boss, Ning Ning, why did you bring a bird back? Can't you eat it? Do you need help?" the greedy kitten slurped.

  "You can't eat Anbao from this one." Xu Ning confirmed the kitten's name in his mind.

  An Bao is a civet cat. He is over two years old, but he still talks and behaves softly. He is as cute as an underage kitten and often follows Xu Ning.

  "Why, Ning Ning?"

  An Bao tilted his head in disbelief and wanted to come up to him to beg for help. The black cat glared at him on the way, and he had no choice but to give up and stick to the kitten.

  But it obviously hasn't given up on asking for food.

  Xu Ning held its tail in his mouth and said, "It can set fire. We can raise it to eat cooked food and keep it warm in the winter."

  "Eating cooked food? Human food?" An Bao's first reaction was.

  "Warm up by the fire?!!"

  This is how other cats and dogs react.

  The cat that was close to Anbao slapped its paw angrily, "Can you stop thinking about eating all day long?"

  An Bao shook his ears and hummed unhappily, "It's better if the cat knows how to eat~"

  The cat next to it glanced at it and shut it up.

  The black cat nodded and confirmed Xu Ning's statement, saying: "This bird can breathe fire, we can keep it first."

  "Do you keep it like humans?" A dog asked curiously, sticking out its tongue.

  The black cat shook his head, "Of course not, just give it something to eat."

  Cats don't care about other things.

  "But we don't know how to use fire." Youmao lowered his head worriedly, "What if Maomao is burned?"

  The cat's fur is indeed easily ignited. The black cat thought for a moment and said, "No, let's just put the firewood away and let the bird light the fire."

  Xu Ning also said: "I can light a fire, don't worry."

  "Then let's raise it together."

  Hearing this, a cat happily recognized this fact. Cats have excellent hunting abilities and the birds have a small appetite, so they can survive.

  Bird: ...do you want me to raise him? ? ?

  Before the bird could say anything, the dog asked: "Can we raise it together? We also want to use fire."

  Dogs are not as afraid of the cold as cats, but they cannot withstand temperatures that can kill humans in winter.

  Feng Nian has always regarded the Dog Gang as a partner. Hearing this, he said: "Okay, but you have to ask Hutch to come over and talk about it."

  There can't be just a few dogs raising birds with them, it's not fair to the other members of the dog gang.

  "Of course." The older dog among the dogs left to play said very quickly: "We will go back to find the boss right now."